[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo guys wazzup? It's morning here and I still lead the wags lololol.

You may now unvote ffs.

Prof, is it true that pretending to be Brit gets the odds in your favor? The other Brit guy I know always had himself vigged every single game. 🤣 and he's pretending to be one. He's actually from the same place as Al's.

You may now unvote ffs.

Prof, is it true that pretending to be Brit gets the odds in your favor? The other Brit guy I know always had himself vigged every single game. 🤣 and he's pretending to be one. He's actually from the same place as Al's.
Prif learned the way of the Scumchet.

You may now unvote ffs.

You’re going to stay leading until you claim.

And I am officially 1-0 while pretending to be British (actually specifically pretending to be Ratchet so maybe that’s the trick). So far it’s a flawless strategy

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

You may now unvote ffs.

Good Morning

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

You may now unvote ffs.

Good morning

Status
Not open for further replies.