[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
what have you done to be seen differently
Well I haven't rolled scum, so that is one thing.

Look its not on me if you can't catch the actual scum. Blaming me a LHF is clearly the losing play.

Because think about it like this, if i was mafia, the scumteam would either defend me aka not have me getting this much heat for so long, or they would loudly bus me, which could be happening but i know im not mafia so its whatever.

The reason why i havent given any real commentary on the game is cause i have none. I've read some of the game, and have some notes, but they seem to be mostly wrong. I have no desire to try any hard than I already have. I'm just here so i dont get fined.

Well I haven't rolled scum, so that is one thing.

Look its not on me if you can't catch the actual scum. Blaming me a LHF is clearly the losing play.

Because think about it like this, if i was mafia, the scumteam would either defend me aka not have me getting this much heat for so long, or they would loudly bus me, which could be happening but i know im not mafia so its whatever.

The reason why i havent given any real commentary on the game is cause i have none. I've read some of the game, and have some notes, but they seem to be mostly wrong. I have no desire to try any hard than I already have. I'm just here so i dont get fined.
I don't think you answered, why should I be towning you.

Because the consensus is you’re a lot more tame than your town game. It’s a meta read
I can be un-tame. I was trying to actually play more subdued but the game got away from me and I do not care anymore. If you guys r gonna mislynch me, I can explain why its a bad play and tell you why its stupid, but I cannot case someone else cause i straight up haven't read. I do have some good reads but its better if i dont say who i suspect is mafia because.
1. if its right, it shows the mafia they have slipped up and encourages them to play tighter, which isnt good.
2. if its wrong, it forces the person wrongly accused to defend themselves.

And either way, nobody will realistically listen to me, because again i dont have any evidence.

Now with this all said, if you know mafia, and not just solving through mechanics, flips, and night abilities then you could smell that im obviously LHF getting pushed Day 2. What does this tell you? Well it tells you that the mafia probably doesnt have that much control because I don't really have much influence on the game. So i would surmise that some townies might be leading my wagon, and the mafia are jumping on afterwards conventionally.

So whoever voted me early is probably good, whoever jumped on later is likely scum. And I don't know this 100% but I can say its likely this way cause thats how games usually go.

1. if its right, it shows the mafia they have slipped up and encourages them to play tighter, which isnt good.
2. if its wrong, it forces the person wrongly accused to defend themselves.

And either way, nobody will realistically listen to me, because again i dont have any evidence.
There entire game is about sharing reads and who you suspect

You don’t need evidence. There was no evidence D1 when we lynched scum. If you think someone is scum you just need to say why.

You can’t expect to just float around and exist

If you think that about your wagon you can show initiative, like actually looking at who voted you and when if you think that and then drawing attention to them or try sorting through them

Otherwise you’re going to make yourself PoE fodder to sort through

There entire game is about sharing reads and who you suspect

You don’t need evidence. There was no evidence D1 when we lynched scum. If you think someone is scum you just need to say why.

You can’t expect to just float around and exist

If you think that about your wagon you can show initiative, like actually looking at who voted you and when if you think that and then drawing attention to them or try sorting through them

Otherwise you’re going to make yourself PoE fodder to sort through
I can tell you the name of scum right now, but you'll say some shit about how its unrealistic or they've been confirmed mechanically. So its whatever.

But its Michelle. I can't remember why though i think her psots Day 1 were suspect. Red Night is also likely scum, and Mr. Reloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.