[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think the best wagons now are Hewho and AM.

Anyone else from this Poe is a good wagon, however I have a soft spot for Kiku and Lamji but I don't have infos about them
Lanji is seperate from them, as I otherwise read him town, but he'd be the first I come to misclearing so that's why I included him.

Ul Minya

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Ul Minya was activated superkilling Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti/ @BoaHancocksHusband

Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti
Co-founder of the Witch Cult

[Passive - Witch's Cult] - As the Co-founder of the Witch Cult, Petelgeuse will be investigated guilty to alignment checks.

[Passive - Archbishop of Sloth] - ??? [Redacted]

[Active - Devotion and Rightouness] - Petelgeuse is a moderate, upright, and rational man. He was a close friend of Fortuna and Emilia, enough to be described as being like a family. He was also very respectful toward certain people, such as the elves of Elior Forest and the Sage Flugel. He was willing to sacrifice himself for the safety of Fortuna and Emilia. Petelgeuse may motivate a player, giving them double action for the following cycle (2-shot)

[Active - Cult's Supplies] - Petelgeuse used to help the Elf village in the Elior Forest by regularly giving them supplies. Petelgeuse may refill a player (2-shot)

[Active - Ul Dona] - An Earth-elemental spell that manipulate the earth around the caster to create a large protective dome. Petelgeuse may activate this ability to protect a player (3-shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town​

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hmm, could indicate Beatrice is town.

J

Joygirl1

Gambit and Boa getting a last minute protect 😂

Interesting...
At least one of them being scum is confirmed with that, can't imagine two townies having commute abilities. And yeah, I'm aware Gambit claimed he had his one stolen from Michelle. So if BHH isn't scum we could also indeed look at Michelle but at this point I think it's BHH.

So, anyone else wanna commute or can we continue lyching either HWHNE or AM now?

Status
Not open for further replies.