[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might give Orca a Town lean, honestly.
I think they've had fairly townie thoughts and progression all game. Read on me feels genuine when they could easily excuse a push on me due to one of there first posts being if I try to kill me, and the hipocrisy I want to say is GTH town? The only thing holding me back is why they said the post in the first place, given he was still alive in a game where I was second top poster as town. Still GTH town.

I think they've had fairly townie thoughts and progression all game. Read on me feels genuine when they could easily excuse a push on me due to one of there first posts being if I try to kill me, and the hipocrisy I want to say is GTH town? The only thing holding me back is why they said the post in the first place, given he was still alive in a game where I was second top poster as town. Still GTH town.
I say he's not annoying me this game, so he could be Town.

I say he's not annoying me this game, so he could be Town.
Valid point. To add onto my first though, when they were initially wagoned at EOD1 they showed a lack of self preservation and a lack of wanting to stay alive, in a sense? Like, they were still playing the game but there main focus wasn't why others were scum reading them and why it's wrong, but why other players in this game are mafia instead; which I want to say normally comes from town.

Valid point. To add onto my first though, when they were initially wagoned at EOD1 they showed a lack of self preservation and a lack of wanting to stay alive, in a sense? Like, they were still playing the game but there main focus wasn't why others were scum reading them and why it's wrong, but why other players in this game are mafia instead; which I want to say normally comes from town.
Eh, the lack of self pres is no reason, honestly. He lacked it in the other game as well as scum. It's more his vibes which seem different.

Eh, the lack of self pres is no reason, honestly. He lacked it in the other game as well as scum. It's more his vibes which seem different.
Yeah, but in the other game it still felt like he was pushing for survival. Not the act of self preserving himself but the need to prove yourself town, if you get what I'm saying? Sorry if this is a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.