[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
@Mashiro Blue how are you carrying out these actions? Are they ordered from the oldest to the newest or are you actioning the newest ones first?
By order of submissions if there's a conflict. If not then the order I whatever feel like

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
By order of submissions if there's a conflict. If not then the order I whatever feel like
Thats a bit unfair no? For example if I sent an action to you 2 hours ago which does something to a player A but then player A sends an action which does something to me lets say 10 mins ago and you decide to action Player A's one first and I am dead. Shouldn't you action the ones which were sent first rather than the new ones?

Thats a bit unfair no? For example if I sent an action to you 2 hours ago which does something to a player A but then player A sends an action which does something to me lets say 10 mins ago and you decide to action Player A's one first and I am dead. Shouldn't you action the ones which were sent first rather than the new ones?
I donβ€˜t think thatβ€˜s what he meant.

Wouldn't that be conflict so goes to timing

Basically if there are messenger/chat abilities you can process them whenever youβ€˜re free. But, if for example your target gets killed before you sent the action there would be no chat and youβ€˜d get a refund.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
In that case there's a conflict so first case applies in my answer and not the 2nd case

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
This is our fault, we let a killer alive to please an indy role.
It’s not your fault, Michelle.

I only wanted some good quality entertainment, it was too boring being stuck in a limbo.

To make you guys feel better, my kill has a pretty hard condition to be able to use; I doubt I can shoot any more shots this game.

I can reveal it once I’m converted, but for now you may assume I’m not pro either faction.

It’s not your fault, Michelle.

I only wanted some good quality entertainment, it was too boring being stuck in a limbo.

To make you guys feel better, my kill has a pretty hard condition to be able to use; I doubt I can shoot any more shots this game.

I can reveal it once I’m converted, but for now you may assume I’m not pro either faction.

Why didn't you kill in the Poe, wasn't enough entertainment to have any corpse in your closet?

Status
Not open for further replies.