[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have oppened up a business in this thread and we are currently looking for capable people to help run it. If we hire you you will join an elite society of players who are renumerated generously by yours truly.
I see, t’is but natural that you would like the King of Heroes to join your ranks
These mongrels have no rights walking on the same ground as I.

I should instead ask you, why do you believe yourself worthy of my assistance?

The game has been made in such a way to prevent flavour solving. Just like an onion, it has many layers to prevent such thing.
@Flower something to keep in mind, I think Flavor is still helpful but we shouldn't use it as an end all be all.
I think that the only people we can be sure are town are Rem / Ram / Amelia / Puck / MC and even then I can see a world where Ram / Puck are FSC

Mech Post
Claims:
Pot Goblin - DI / Execution Immune (P#514)
Fujishiro - Indie (P#1?)

Rewriting Magic - Roswaal L Mathers(P#212)
Lion's Heart and Little King - ???(P#489)
Oni Form - Rem(P#511)
Dona - Otto(P#531)
Hoshin Company's Initial Public Offering - Anastesia(P#570)

Hoshin Company's Initial Public Offering - Anastesia(P#570)
Signs:
1. Dr Professer
2. Mr. Reloaded
3. Pot Goblkin
4. Yoho
5. Joygirl
----------------
Other Mech:
Player Broadcast(?) (P#249)
Post automatically merged:

Alright I'm back, but only for like 15 mins. whats happened so far?
Nice to see you!! I have a mech post above if you want to read it without socials ^^.
Hope you have fun this game, even if you've never played mafia before!!

Especially if she’s scum

That would make her even hotter

But apparently she’s a guy and also good lol
Nyaa, bit hesitant to call Roswald good. I'd say Indie lean, but I don't think we should lock anything in since all thats really definitive is that he's 1. really good at magic 2. smart and 3. hoping amelia gets crown
def alligned with amelia i think but the wincon could just be something like amelia lives or boring like that

Nyaa, bit hesitant to call Roswald good. I'd say Indie lean, but I don't think we should lock anything in since all thats really definitive is that he's 1. really good at magic 2. smart and 3. hoping amelia gets crown
def alligned with amelia i think but the wincon could just be something like amelia lives or boring like that
I don’t know the first thing about the flavor but I’m on his side

Status
Not open for further replies.