Record of Ragnarok Chapter 42-43 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Buddha is really human who became gods like Hercules in this series.
Possibly. Lol. Another interaction that Buddha had which stuck with me is this one.
So Buddha is stating that he rejects Heaven.

This does make me wonder if Buddha is some kind of weird deified human that became a god, met the other Gods and promptly found them and the entirety of Heaven to be disappointing. Lol.

If Huang is the human that desires to become a god, Buddha could be the god that yearns to be human once more.

Nah it's probably going to be Qin She Huang as if it's not a human then we have 14 fighters for the Human side, so makes stuff a little more complicated. But the real question is how tf would the human fight Buddha? How can a Volund pair up with them?!?
I was thinking about this. Lol. If a human (probably Huang) is willing to fight for the gods then the gods could deify them in order to make that human a god.

From what we know, no Valkyrie would ever work against humanity. So either there is going to be a spare Valkyrie or a treacherous human (Huang) will capture a Valkyrie and execute them before the gods as proof of their desire to join the gods.

The human then becomes deified by the gods and is sent to fight Buddha in a god vs god dual.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
About the Buddhism beliefs, the followers of Buddhism don't acknowledge a supreme god or deity. The religion's founder, Buddha, is considered an extraordinary man, but not a god. The word Buddha means “enlightened.” The path to enlightenment is attained by utilizing morality, meditation and wisdom.

Hope this above answer your question @Owl Ki ^^

About the chapters, glad to see my man Adam again during the conversation between Geir and Brunhilde even though it's just a glimpse.:myman:So Buddha will fight for humanity? That's interesting. So I'm guessing that Qin Shi Huang will be the one that fight Buddha?

About the Buddhism beliefs, the followers of Buddhism don't acknowledge a supreme god or deity. The religion's founder, Buddha, is considered an extraordinary man, but not a god. The word Buddha means “enlightened.” The path to enlightenment is attained by utilizing morality, meditation and wisdom.

Hope this above answer your question @Owl Ki ^^
Not really. I know that in real life that no one considers Buddha to be a deity but he quite clearly is a deity in RoR.

The question regarding RoR Buddha is this; Is Buddha a pure born deity like Shiva or is he a deified human like Heracles?

Status
Not open for further replies.