Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this chapter:

"Meh, Buddhism ain't that cool."

After this chapter:

Man, there was plenty of awesome shit this chapter. :steef:

Any scene involving Buddha was GOAT material. The way he casually dissed every single pantheon simultaneously was simply... :akaman:

So with the introduction that Heimdall gave him, Buddha is indeed a deified human like Heracles and not a pure born god.

My favourite moment has to be the page with everyone's reactions. Especially the "oh shit" reaction from Hermes considering that he has been a smug know-it-all throughout the entire manga. :rolaugh:
Although there are two individuals who are not showing much of a reaction;

I) Zeus looks like a bloke who is morbidly watching his worst suspicions come true. This could be why in the last chapter, he asked Buddha to fight now rather than later. After all, imagine a scenario if the score reached 6-6 and Buddha betrayed the gods at that moment. Lol.

II) Brunhilde barely has a reaction at all. Which makes me wonder if she either highly suspected or even outright knew that this was going to happen.

It could be that Buddha and Brunhilde have been in league with each other since the beginning considering Loki's theory that Buddha made the Volunds possible...

Along with Buddha stating that he seeks to save humanity.

Regardless of these musings, RoR is back on track with mad hype moments. :steef:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I wasn't ready.

Told y'all who the GOAT is.

These pages. Brah.

This right here. This panel right here. Some of my all time favourite lines.

Every single page was mad hype in the chapter. From the opening with Buddha and Zeus flexing, to people telling that guy he'd get killed if goes for Buddha, Jack's return to the scene, and then the GOATED ONE. Every single panel with Buddha in this chapter was GOATED. And this is just the start lmfao. ROR mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.