Record of Ragnarok Chapter 48 & 49 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Something I found online. In the original draft of the manga Buddha and Poseidon were not present, at least not as fighters for Gods. Instead, Daikokuten and Aphrodite were the fighters.

Translation:
Zeus​
Aphrodite

Loki

Apollo

Daikokuten

Susanno

Heracles

Thor

Bishamonten

Anubis

Odin

Beelzebub

Shiva

Could be a hint towards Aphrodite replacing Buddha in one round.

I already talked about Aphrodite before so this could be interesting.
3. First of them is Aphrodite.

- She's been with us in the manga from the start. Singled out with Gods such as Zeus, Odin and Shiva
- Her reaction to Buddha's declaration was once again paired up with some of the relevant Gods
- Firstly only her and Odin are shown
- Then she's paired up with Zeus and isn't really showing any big reaction whilst the other are, excluding her and Zeus
- And then again
- After that her reaction to Buddha saying what he said was this
- She seemed very disturbed, angry and scary and almost looking as if she's getting ready for a fight.

- The only problem is I don't know who she'd fight.

Something I found online. In the original draft of the manga Buddha and Poseidon were not present, at least not as fighters for Gods. Instead, Daikokuten and Aphrodite were the fighters.

Could be a hint towards Aphrodite replacing Buddha in one round.

I already talked about Aphrodite before so this could be interesting.
I'm sure she is strong, but how will she even fight.

Do you guys think Beelzebub might fight Tesla? Those things on Beelzebub's chair look like some joypads or something lol. And he's got a keyboard as well.
He could also fight against Sakata Kintoki, because he was fighting demons and beating them and Beelzebub is literally the devil. I can see him winning against his opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.