Record of Ragnarok Chapter 50 Spoilers Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hades and Beelzebub are very interesting gods. I wanna see them fight and since Hades is Zeus' brother, it's pretty much confirmed that he is going to fight someone.

Hades and Beelzebub are very interesting gods. I wanna see them fight and since Hades is Zeus' brother, it's pretty much confirmed that he is going to fight someone.
i think in the end that fight aint stop on that competition only... many gods would turn their sides on humanitiy after they see what human is capable on (like Thor, Heracles or Shiva that indicates such behavior) lmao this too wild..

i think in the end that fight aint stop on that competition only... many gods would turn their sides on humanitiy after they see what human is capable on (like Thor, Heracles or Shiva that indicates such behavior) lmao this too wild..
Odin is definitely planning something. He laughed like a maniac when Buddha and Loki were about to fight and he just seems to be plotting against Zeus and the greek Pantheon. Heracles and Poseidon are dead already. This isn't just Humanity vs the Gods, it is so much more.

Actually i dont really know how to measure those god power. Atm buddhas power kinda over power other merged god but in other hand he got poke in the eyes by some demon. Im really confused :lusalty:
But if i imagined if buddha use eye patch like odin in marvel its really cool

Status
Not open for further replies.