• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Author is clearly one of Buddha's guy if he made him beat this thing and It might overtake @Light D Lamperouge chair as Buddha number 1 fans lmao.

There's room for only one N1 fan and it ain't the author.
:goyea:

Buddha's gonna send this freak packing.​

Speaking speaking no jutsu in the next chapter.
The best option to finish this fight is make buddha nerved by almost killed, and save zero n become his most loyal disciple.
Maybe later buddha will not fight again :josad:

Is Beelzebub going to fight too ?
He is giving Aizen vibe lol..

I liked lil Beelzebub from Beelzebub series...This one is too intense

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It gets harder and harder to powerscale
How would Hajun compare to someone like Zeus?
Anyway it was a good chapter
Probably the fight ends in the next one
Hajun's got raw strength and super durability, it seems. He doesn't impress speed-wise.

I would rank him alongside Adam, Zeus, Sasaki, Thor, and Poseidon. Definitely above Shiva, Herc, Jack, and Lu Bu.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Something interesting that I think was overlooked in the chapters. The Abrahamic God has been name dropped by Ares.
And the weird part for me, Hades responds by saying don't say my br0's name.

Something interesting that I think was overlooked in the chapters. The Abrahamic God has been name dropped by Ares.
And the weird part for me, Hades responds by saying don't say my br0's name.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I think by "my Bro", Hades means Zeus.

We saw the whole family pedigree of the Olympians.

God in Abrahamic religions is typically depicted as an old bearded bloke... Well that rules out anyone not named Zeus.

So yeah, unless"Jehovah" is an entirely new character that is going to pop out of the deified woodwork then Hades is probably talking about Zeus.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, I noticed that too. I think by "my Bro", Hades means Zeus.

We saw the whole family pedigree of the Olympians.

God in Abrahamic religions is typically depicted as an old bearded bloke... Well that rules out anyone not named Zeus.

So yeah, unless"Jehovah" is an entirely new character that is going to pop out of the deified woodwork then Hades is probably talking about Zeus.
Yeah I was also kinda surprised what he wanted to say there lol. Is it implying that they call Zeus Jehovah as well? But I see no reason for that. Especially since we also have Christ in the manga.

Yeah I was also kinda surprised what he wanted to say there lol. Is it implying that they call Zeus Jehovah as well? But I see no reason for that. Especially since we also have Christ in the manga.
It seems a bit strange to be honest. I assumed that this universe was just going to go with monotheistic religions simply being wrong and leaving it at that.

Trying to tie in Zeus to monotheism makes the Adam vs Zeus fight retroactively weird since that would mean Adam fought his creator and not once was this brought up.... Also, Zeus is Jesus' father? Lol. Though I suppose that RoR could change mythological lore like they did with Thor and Heracles.

I think ultimately that this is just a throwaway line that is not meant to be thought about too much.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Trying to tie in Zeus to monotheism makes the Adam vs Zeus fight retroactively weird since that would mean Adam fought his creator and not once was this brought up.... Also, Zeus is Jesus' father?
Yeah that would be hella weird, I agree.

I think ultimately that this is just a throwaway line that is not meant to be thought about too much.
Possibly.

Mad hype for hajun.
Buddha the GOAT.
Buddha takes him out next chapter.
(I just hope he doesnt get killed in the process, wont make sense since he just declared he will save the humans if no other gods will)