Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
Amazing, well deserved victory!

Now i wonder.....who can surpass Buddha's greatness ? He was such charismatic, the only one who might have ha shot is Hades but i highly doubt we'll see him fight.....

Btw 2 in a day ? :finally:

Well, that was pretty awesome even if the winner was a bit expected. :finally:

Zero turning into a Volund for Buddha was certainly not something that I was expecting though. :ihaha:

Elsewhere in the chapter, I am wondering what is going on here.
Is Zero off to do something that affects the plot? I don't know. Lol.

Anyway, Buddha was great, Zero became endearing and Hajun was meh. I would still rank a few of the other Rounds over this one, especially the 3rd and 4th Rounds.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Is Zero off to do something that affects the plot? I don't know. Lol.
I think Buddha just means later like when he dies. That's my interpretation. Zero's gone.

And yeah Zero grew on me as well. BUDDHA TOP 1 STILL.

I think Buddha just means later like when he dies. That's my interpretation. Zero's gone.
I thought when a Volund was formed though if one of the partners perishes, the other will too.
If Zero is dead then Buddha should be too.

Though if Zero is alive, that would make Buddha's crying a bit weird cause what has he got to cry about? Buddha also talks like he is responding to Zero as if the latter said something.

I dunno, it all seems a bit strange. :quest:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I thought when a Volund was formed though if one of the partners perishes, the other will too.
If Zero is dead then Buddha should be too.

Though if Zero is alive, that would make Buddha's crying a bit weird cause what has he got to cry about? Buddha also talks like he is responding to Zero as if the latter said something.

I dunno, it all seems a bit strange. :quest:
Hmm. Maybe it's because it's Buddha using the technique, fates intertwined, and not a Valkyrie. Buddha as the progenitor of the technique would have much higher mastery of it, and probably wouldn't be prone to such effects. Plus Zero being a God as well might play a role in that too.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Btw just saw this. Seems Anubis is in the crowd and they are going to go with the jackal design.

In the raws the image is more clear

In the translated chapter, it's not that visible unfortunately.

who can surpass Buddha's greatness ?
No one.

Btw 2 in a day ? :finally:
Yeah we got 2 chapters this month. It's awesome.

This really just proves how strong Hajun really is. Without the help of Zerofuku, Buddha would actually have lost and that says a lot. Buddha deserved to win. I also like that the gods cheered for Buddha and not Hajun. Also it seemed like Hades wanted Buddha to win too.

Hmm. Maybe it's because it's Buddha using the technique, fates intertwined, and not a Valkyrie. Buddha as the progenitor of the technique would have much higher mastery of it, and probably wouldn't be prone to such effects. Plus Zero being a God as well might play a role in that too.
Hmm, another thing that could make a difference would be if it was only fragments of Zero's soul that was imprinted in the Misery Cleaver that joined with Buddha rather than the entirety of Zero's soul.

The other thing that makes me doubt that Zero is truly dead though is the fact that none of Zero's forms disintegrated. Every death thus far involves both body and soul being reduced to dust but that did not happen with Zero.

Perhaps Zero has to go into a hibernation mode? Like his soul is more fragmented than ever before after being torn between Hajun and Buddha that he doesn't have much sense of self now unlike the other Volunds so he cannot maintain a form outside of his weapon.

Eh, maybe this will all get explained next chapter anyway. Somebody is bound to ask where Zero is. Lol.
Btw just saw this. Seems Anubis is in the crowd and they are going to go with the jackal design.

In the raws the image is more clear

In the translated chapter, it's not that visible unfortunately.
Oh yeah, Anubis vs Huang coming up nicely. :steef: