Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I sure hope Ares doesn;t take a participation in this tournament.

The fight would end in 3 pages. One to announce the fighters, one when Ares gets beat, and the final one where the winner is announced. :milaugh:

Not sure tbh. I'd rather we get a tag team and another God to fight.

No idea. Maybe some Chief God again. Odin? What do you think?
I think Odin vs Nostradamus works better as one on one.

If it's a tag team, it depends on the match-up.

I already predicted Kintoki vs Beelzebub because it's a Demon Lord slayer vs a Demon Lord.

However, while Apollo vs Simo is a predicted match-up, recently I think Apollo vs King Leonidas may well be a more possible match-up because, before the now legendary 300 vs 2.500.000 fight, Apollo's oracle at Delphi said that one of these two would fall: Sparta or one of her kings. And as we knew, Leonidas died at the Battle of Thermophylae. So Leonidas might want to settle the score with Apollo himself.

This greatly frees up Simo, and this, I think, could lead to Beelzebub vs Kintoki & Simo.

To clarify, the Demon Lords in this manga are OP. Hades casually admitted that Hajun > Most Gods and I think he is easily superior to nearly all Divine participants but Zeus. I mean, Buddha was breezing through 8 Gods (2 of whom, Zero and Bish, good enough to participate in Ragnarok) but hit a roadblock with Hajun and would have lost without Zero volund.

It should be noted that the destruction of a Divine weapon is treated as no joke in the manga, because we saw it before with Thor, Kojiro, and Shiva, that they needed to use the strongest attack in all their lives just to break one, whereas Hajun destroyed 3 Divine weapons in one fight (Ahimsa, Salakayas, and 6R staff), one of which with a casual no named pierce.

So, Demon Lords in this manga? OP as fuck. I personally think, aside from Buddha, only Adam and Kojiro would have beaten Hajun from the human side (extreme diff).

Beelzebub, obviously, will be similarly OP. I am not surprised if it takes at least 2 humans working together to defeat him. After all, he is the Lord of the flies. Him summoning an army of Demon flies or an army of experimented creatures is very possible. And his lab seems to hint that his power is related to the perversion of nature, while he does heartless things just because (complete with a bourgeois look).

Kintoki is known for slaying Shutendoji the Demon Lord, while Simo took down 500 men all by himself. Kintoki is known to love and to have been loved by nature and animals, whereas Simo blended with nature to fight and was known to love and to have been loved by dogs. Kintoki was known to have been the protector of Minamoto no Yorimitsu, while Simo was the protector of his homeland. Both Kintoki and Simo have humble upbringing and appearance.

I think Beelzebub vs Kintoki & Simo could work. :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Right now Human side has one extra fighter. What do you guys think will happen?

Another round with adding another God or another traitor. ๐Ÿค”
A traitor plot again would kinda be boring imo. We already had Buddha deflecting to the humans' side. I'd rather we see a new God.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Right now Human side has one extra fighter. What do you guys think will happen?

Another round with adding another God or another traitor. ๐Ÿค”
I saw one guy propose that we have some kinda team-up 2v1 type scenario, but I don't know which fighters would work well off each other. Also, I'm not sure if it would fit the style of this series.

I saw one guy propose that we have some kinda team-up 2v1 type scenario, but I don't know which fighters would work well off each other. Also, I'm not sure if it would fit the style of this series.
Well all characters has their own hype and author likes to keep fights between 2 guys i dont see happening.
I dont like to see 2v1 scenario but if it happens i think it will be with Simo Hayha+Human vs Odin.