Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Qin Shi Huang is basically guaranteed to be lit, but I hope Hades offers more than his brother did. Iโ€™m still salty we didnโ€™t get one water based attack from the God of the Sea. I want Hades to do more than just use his bident (itโ€™s a sick weapon though). Also, Qinโ€™s armor looks dope as hell.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Haven't read the chapter yet but I read an interesting theory post on reddit

Qin's weapon circle's kanji was translated. It has 5 forms being: Armor, Spear, Halberd, Sword, and Crossbow. These weapons are the ones the previous 3 dynasties before him implemented/brought into warfare. 1st Dynasty brought armor, then 2nd brought spears and halberds, then 3rd brought crossbows and swords. So Qin's circle represents how the king before him set his foundation and inheritance

The 5 weapons are also tied to the 5 chinese elements of: Earth, Wind, Fire, Metal and Water. The Armor is said to tied to wind, which is why Qin's breathing triggered a wind barrier and let him blow away Hades into a wall. We'll have to wait and see for future chapters for the rest.

So just reminding, Qin's armor is just one form outta 5, and that wind barrier + blow back is 1 element outta 5. Could be later on he gets his original outfit back and just uses those weapons with another element, or that he maybe gets that added to something we don't know.

Also, since Qin is using 5 inherited weapons that the 3 dynasties before him implemented, it is most likely that his 6th weapon/ability/ or final form will be tied to his own accomplishments and dynasty, the Qin dynasty. That's all folks :)

Also what spin off do you think would be the most interesting?

Yo forget Qin vs Hades, we just got Goll vs Ares. Goll stomped, GG Ares. :doffytroll:
Haven't read the chapter yet but I read an interesting theory post on reddit

Qin's weapon circle's kanji was translated. It has 5 forms being: Armor, Spear, Halberd, Sword, and Crossbow. These weapons are the ones the previous 3 dynasties before him implemented/brought into warfare. 1st Dynasty brought armor, then 2nd brought spears and halberds, then 3rd brought crossbows and swords. So Qin's circle represents how the king before him set his foundation and inheritance

The 5 weapons are also tied to the 5 chinese elements of: Earth, Wind, Fire, Metal and Water. The Armor is said to tied to wind, which is why Qin's breathing triggered a wind barrier and let him blow away Hades into a wall. We'll have to wait and see for future chapters for the rest.

So just reminding, Qin's armor is just one form outta 5, and that wind barrier + blow back is 1 element outta 5. Could be later on he gets his original outfit back and just uses those weapons with another element, or that he maybe gets that added to something we don't know.

Also, since Qin is using 5 inherited weapons that the 3 dynasties before him implemented, it is most likely that his 6th weapon/ability/ or final form will be tied to his own accomplishments and dynasty, the Qin dynasty. That's all folks :)

Also what spin off do you think would be the most interesting?
Interesting theory. Lol.

As for the spin-off, the Titanomachy sounds most interesting to me. It could give a lot of insight into the history and relationships between the Greek gods.

A Kojiro or Shiva spin-off would be the least interesting to me. We saw everything there was to see about Kojiro and Shiva is just dead boring.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
We saw everything there was to see about Kojiro and Shiva is just dead boring.
Agree on this lmao. Tho seeing more of Indra would be cool.

I don't mind the rest tbh. Ofc I'd pick Buddha first lmao. But Heracles' labours could be hella interesting as well.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ngl, I don't want to read RoR any further.

By the time Qin Shi is done, he's gonna displace everyone to the top 1 throne. This mans already too good with it.

:crazwhat:

And I don't wanna be doing that do my boy Jack. It's been a fun ride guys.
:milaugh:

True tho. I thought Buddha would be the undisputed GOAT, but damn Qin is seriously endangering him lmao.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
:milaugh:

True tho. I thought Buddha would be the undisputed GOAT, but damn Qin is seriously endangering him lmao.
Don't worry Light, with RoR being a monthly manga, we all have ample time to part with our faves, and make peace with the fact that there can only be one King.

And that King is Qin Shi.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh tho, I can see this fight being the first draw in the manga with no clear victor.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Don't worry Light, with RoR being a monthly manga, we all have ample time to part with our faves, and make peace with the fact that there can only be one King.

And that King is Qin Shi.
:hope:

The King of Kings :hohoho: