Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I am wondering if the author buffed up humans or what because Qin flipped Ares like nothing when he didnt even have his Volund on so he should've been just a regular human being.
Post automatically merged:

But these moments are so rare I just chalk them up to dumb luck on her part :daydream:
Some humans in RoR just seem to be incredibly strong. Lu Bu "split the sky" during his lifetime, Adam survived punches from Zeus, Raiden was a freak of nature, Souji was ready to fight against Loki and the 7 gods without his volund, hell even Jack survived a few attacks from Hercules.

Plus, I think there's a small chance that Qin could be "blessed" do to being an emperor.

Some humans in RoR just seem to be incredibly strong. Lu Bu "split the sky" during his lifetime, Adam survived punches from Zeus, Raiden was a freak of nature, Souji was ready to fight against Loki and the 7 gods without his volund, hell even Jack survived a few attacks from Hercules.

Plus, I think there's a small chance that Qin could be "blessed" do to being an emperor.
Yeah its weird lol, thought Volund was the equalizer. Seems a bit odd that they are able to do that kind of stuff without it.