Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Amazing chapter. Loved it. I dig the dialogue between them. 2 GOATS right there.

GOATS.

What an amazing sequence here. Loved every moment. The way Qin joins in on the laughter without having any idea why Hades is laughing is amazing lmao.
:finally::finally::finally:

And my boy Win Whi really took down a demon god without a volund??

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nay, give me one reason why? :kriwhat:
Firstly, the Chekhov's gun theory I used to predict that Buddha will win and that therefore the next human would too.

If you remember after Jack's victory over Hercules, Zeus mentions that they can never allow the humans to take the lead

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of Chekhov's gun here's the Wikipedia explanation
Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that states that every element in a story must be necessary, and irrelevant elements should be removed. Elements should not appear to make "false promises" by never coming into play
Therefore, when Zeus mentioned not allowing the humans to take the lead it was only a matter of time before humans actually take the lead.

The score right now is 3-2 for the Gods. With Buddha's win it will be 3-3. In round 7 humans win again, this time taking the lead. Again, I believe it's much simpler to have humans win twice in a row, rather than 3 or 4 times in a row which would have to happen if Buddha loses the fight.

Now it's 3-3. Qin wins making it 4-3.

Two times when the score was tied, the Gods took the lead. I think it's high time humans take the lead. Plus a Chief God losing opens up new possibilities. Like Beel taking over Helheim.

The way Ares is hyping Hades and Hades is hyped in general tells me Qin is gonna win. That line by Ares made me deffo think Qin is gonna win.

And the most important part. He came to pick them hoes up.

Firstly, the Chekhov's gun theory I used to predict that Buddha will win and that therefore the next human would too.

If you remember after Jack's victory over Hercules, Zeus mentions that they can never allow the humans to take the lead

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of Chekhov's gun here's the Wikipedia explanation

Therefore, when Zeus mentioned not allowing the humans to take the lead it was only a matter of time before humans actually take the lead.

The score right now is 3-2 for the Gods. With Buddha's win it will be 3-3. In round 7 humans win again, this time taking the lead. Again, I believe it's much simpler to have humans win twice in a row, rather than 3 or 4 times in a row which would have to happen if Buddha loses the fight.

Now it's 3-3. Qin wins making it 4-3.

Two times when the score was tied, the Gods took the lead. I think it's high time humans take the lead. Plus a Chief God losing opens up new possibilities. Like Beel taking over Helheim.

The way Ares is hyping Hades and Hades is hyped in general tells me Qin is gonna win. That line by Ares made me deffo think Qin is gonna win.

And the most important part. He came to pick them hoes up.
Now that you mention it, it really can happen:crazwhat:

very interesting .... in chinese and hongkong Martial Arts manhua there always a story about Demon god chi you that qin shi huang must defeated before ascend to become emperor of china ...
and demon god concept kind of different from real God according to myth chi you is more "demon" than a god but people called him God of War because he always victorious in battle .

never expected that chi you gonna show up in manga although for some minor flashback i really appreciated it :pepelit: