Yeah, this fight was wack. It feels like we spent more time in flashback than we actually did fighting. Qin got way too much focus from the very beginning. Hades had barely anything interesting about him besides "loves his brothers". The choreography wasn't even that cool. You'd think with a Martial artist the fight would at least look cool, but nothing really happened (at least up to this point, maybe there's something in these chapters that can fix that). Either way, this fight was lame. I don't want to see anything else from the Greek Pantheon.

I can lol. I've been arguing Qin is winning the match even before we knew who were the next fighters. Qin being such a chad only further reinforced my idea.
Yeah belzebub said so too.
But i cant believe 2 from 3 oldest god from greek got killed.
Cant wait to see what happen to god side, btw QSH stigma got nerfed or what? He dont ge t the damage from his last hit?
Ive seen the last hit is he stab and slashed hades chest, but it dont see QSH got the stigma effect.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, this fight was wack. It feels like we spent more time in flashback than we actually did fighting. Qin got way too much focus from the very beginning. Hades had barely anything interesting about him besides "loves his brothers". The choreography wasn't even that cool. You'd think with a Martial artist the fight would at least look cool, but nothing really happened (at least up to this point, maybe there's something in these chapters that can fix that). Either way, this fight was lame. I don't want to see anything else from the Greek Pantheon.
Yeah they will go back to their home after this big lost.
Want to see how hades fight.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
โ€Ž
Qin won hes the real King.

Hades fodder ass shouldnt even be on the list manst just filler.
Now is the first time that humans take the lead. Qin greatness man ๐Ÿ”ฅ
This fodder hades even died like his bro what type of dickriding is this.

Last edited:
Personally would have liked Hades to win :risitasad:, but whatever it seems like I've been collecting nothing but only L's as of lately. The fighting has indeed become a bit stale tbh. I'm still expecting hoping that Odin is using this tournament to scheme a coup on the weakened (greek) gods. That would stir things up and make it more enjoyable hopefully when that would happen

Are those volundrs the goat or what? How the fk semi gods have better weapon tech than the og gods? To be fair Thor had better weapon, basically who had better weapons won so far, its not even about skills, unless you are the goat shiva.
Qin is the goat ofc, his volundr did half the job tho.

Are those volundrs the goat or what? How the fk semi gods have better weapon tech than the og gods? To be fair Thor had better weapon, basically who had better weapons won so far, its not even about skills, unless you are the goat shiva.
Qin is the goat ofc, his volundr did half the job tho.
Yeah its kinda weird for me.
A weapon that imbued with god blood and said become a treasure, got destroyed by some random weapon from semi god.
And it got no damaged at all, sound a plot armor for me.
But who knows i cant see the whole story just from the raw, the main event is happen when QSH see a big star and Blow his air ballon is it hit the weapon which is weird, or its hit hades but what is the connection with the weak weapon.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
โ€Ž
This shit doesnโ€™t make any sense

barely any fighting too, i just wanna how the fuck did qin win aganist the GUY WHO SOLOED THE TITANS/GIANTS

This feels like just a shitty asspull to make an unexpected winner
Unexpected winner? Qin was winning 85% of the fight