Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Yay Tesla, his name stuck out to me in the human fighter list so I've been expecting him.
:finally:

Plus he has a cool mech suit which is cool.

Shame he's probably gonna lose because Humans won 2 back 2 back and have the lead. Plus Beelzebub seems too important for plot stuff since he has his fingers in some of the pies right now...

But this scientist vs scientist battle should be pretty fun.

Coolest Room + Best Volund Design + Most Famous Supporters = Only to be fed to Beel. catded

Tesla the Shanks of RoR confirmed. :catcry:

Gg Tesla. Nice knowing you. :catsweat:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Good chapter. Shorter than normal but aight. Tesla's design is amazing. I like him quite a lot. Very interesting character. Let's see what kind of story they will tell about him. This appears to be a promising round.

I can't help but think that the Gods will win. But a tiny part of me hopes Tesla pulls it off. I could see it as a good ending for Beel. He never managed to create anything that will kill him
but Tesla's creation manages to do it. Giving Beel a good end, and also fulfilling Tesla's words of surpassing the Gods
and cementing him as the ultimate mad scientist

However, then humans would go up 5-3 in wins and make the rest of the battles less unpredictable, with Gods having to win the next 3 out of 4 battles.

Also looks like Beel will have some more connections with the plot. He seemingly took over Helheim

BTW, is it just me or is Beel here eyeing the fact that Hermes also created requiems for the humans as well?
And Hermes' reaction seems suspicious as well. There's much more to him.​

As much as it's confirmed that Tesla is gonna lose this one, I really wish for him to win. They really had Edison say, "He's the real deal." lol
Edison had a change of heart after he died? :gokulaugh:

Good chapter. Shorter than normal but aight. Tesla's design is amazing. I like him quite a lot. Very interesting character. Let's see what kind of story they will tell about him. This appears to be a promising round.

I can't help but think that the Gods will win. But a tiny part of me hopes Tesla pulls it off. I could see it as a good ending for Beel. He never managed to create anything that will kill him
but Tesla's creation manages to do it. Giving Beel a good end, and also fulfilling Tesla's words of surpassing the Gods
and cementing him as the ultimate mad scientist

However, then humans would go up 5-3 in wins and make the rest of the battles less unpredictable, with Gods having to win the next 3 out of 4 battles.

Also looks like Beel will have some more connections with the plot. He seemingly took over Helheim

BTW, is it just me or is Beel here eyeing the fact that Hermes also created requiems for the humans as well?
And Hermes' reaction seems suspicious as well. There's much more to him.​
Nice to see Hermes isn't an asshole even to humans. :cheers:

Funny, though, that he composed one for Zero but not for Hajun. I guess this is because Hajun was beyond redemption. :suresure:

Also, Tesla vs Beel kinda reminds me of Jack vs Hercules, tbh. Malice won out against Justice, but the soul of Malice was saved and now we saw Jack as a changed man. Maybe Tesla vs Beel will follow a similar line of thought with Tesla saving Beel's soul despite losing? Of course this depends on what compelling backstory Beel must have for us to cheer for him even if he is not human. :usosmug:

This might also serve as a balance of sort since the Even Rounds so far had this dramatic flair pertaining to each victor:

2: The victor was brought to his knees out of his human opponent's overwhelming love for his children (humanity).

4: The victor found salvation through his fight because the God he fought was the most just and loving.

6: The victor brought enlightment to his opponent who happens to be another God.

8: Maybe Beel will win but his soul will be saved by a human and he will finally stop thinkimg about death?

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Funny, though, that he composed one for Zero but not for Hajun. I guess this is because Hajun was beyond redemption. :suresure:
Yeah seems like no one liked Hajun lmao.

Also, Tesla vs Beel kinda reminds me of Jack vs Hercules, tbh. Malice won out against Justice, but the soul of Malice was saved and now we saw Jack as a changed man. Maybe Tesla vs Beel will follow a similar line of thought with Tesla sabing Beel's soul despite losing? Of course this depends on what compelling backstory Beel must have for us to cheer for him even if he is not human. :usosmug:

This might also serve as a balance of sort since the Even Rounds so far had this dramatic flair pertaining to each victor:

2: The victor was brought to his knees out of his human opponent's overwhelming love for his children (humanity).

4: The victor found salvation through his fight because the God he fought was the most just and loving.

6: The victor brought enlightment to his opponent who happens to be another God.

8: Maybe Beel will win but his soul will be saved by a human and he will finally stop thinkimg about death?
Interesting approach. We'll see how it goes. I believe the Gods will win, like I mentioned above, but I'd like it more if Tesla won tbh.

I guess you could say that having everybody hate Hajun is his....divine retribution. :hihihi:

Interesting approach. We'll see how it goes. I believe the Gods will win, like I mentioned above, but I'd like it more if Tesla won tbh.
Beel must have one hell of a backstory for his win to be worthy of sacrificing Tesla, imo. So far, of all the Gods, only Zero really had a compelling backstory and even he got done in by Hajun. :jay-he:

Loving Tesla's design and personality (well, in general I love all the relevant designs in this manga, the art style is incredible too). A shame that he's probably going to lose given the track record Humans have had in their previous fights. That being said, Tesla winning (or even forcing a draw) against Beelzebub would certainly be a good twist at this point. Looking forward to the fight.

Hey, I love him. I love to hate on him, that is.

Either way the energy is love.