Record of Ragnarok Chapter 67 & 68 Spoilers Thread

Why is everyone already convinced that Tesla will lose lol? If you learned anything from the average RoR match it's that they're deliberately made misleading to be unpredictable lol.
Honestly, most of these fights have been pretty predictable. Qin vs Hades was pretty clear, especially since Qin got like 90% of the focus. Buddha vs Zero was pretty straightforward too; there was no way they were going to make Buddha lose to some random guy. The only fight I was kinda uncertain on was Raiden vs Shiva.

Honestly, most of these fights have been pretty predictable. Qin vs Hades was pretty clear, especially since Qin got like 90% of the focus. Buddha vs Zero was pretty straightforward; there was no way they were going to make Buddha lose to some random guy. The only fight I was kinda uncertain on was Raiden vs Shiva.
At least with Qin you waited to see that 90% focus but people here are already losing faith when Tesla literally just started, and Tesla is not a random guy like the one Buddha faced lol.

Nothing guarantees this won't be a second Zeus vs Adam.

At least with Qin you waited to see that 90% focus but people here are already losing faith when Tesla literally just started, and Tesla is not a random guy like the one Buddha faced lol.

Nothing guarantees this won't be a second Zeus vs Adam.
Yeah, but even Adam vs Zeus had a pretty obvious result. Even ignoring that Adam spent like the first 3 chapters of their fight abusing Zeus (which sets up a Zeus comeback), Zeus is the boss of the gods. He wasn’t gonna die in the second round.

It’ll probably be close by the end. I’m sure Tesla is gonna get some offense, but I just can’t see Beelzebub dying and the Gods losing three rounds in a row.

Why is everyone already convinced that Tesla will lose lol? If you learned anything from the average RoR match it's that they're deliberately made misleading to be unpredictable lol.
Humanity always lost whenever they fight against Gods of similar reputation instead of counterparts. Tesla will be no different.

No problem.

If Tesla wins, you do nothing. If he loses, you can choose my avatar for a week lol.
Whoa, that's unfair to you. If the avi bet is only a week, I think I can do that, too. My current avi can be removed after November 20, and the fight is unlikely to conclude before the New Year, so I think the winner getting to pick an avi for a week is fair. What do you think?