Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Really hated Apollo, with that smirk . Heโ€™s gonna win this one isnโ€™t he..:seriously:
I just hope we get to see one hell of a**whopping from Leonidas. :myman:

always cool to see 300 vs 300000.

They took the 300 movie and put it in the chapter underlining the relation between Leonidas and Apollo. All good things. What I like less is how Leonidas is turned in this commando guy smoking a cigar with a transformer shield, I get it that it is the manga style and it had to be this way... Yet I would have liked it to go more spartan mode, maybe have Leonidas way more like the chinese hero who fought first vs Thor.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
ow Leonidas is turned in this commando guy smoking a cigar with a transformer shield,
It's cuz even in death the Spartans evolve and get stronger
Leonidas is studying up on tactics and using them to his advantage.

Also why his outfit is the way it is. Skin-tight, with no loose ends hanging, nothing to get grabbed on, etc.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Just had the time to read the chapter. Pretty good. Leonidas was dope in this one. Still got Apollo winning.

Some conflicting translations. I read another version and it had quite the Leo hype ngl
But in this one it says none of that lol

They both call her Geirolul so I guess that's her name.

It's cuz even in death the Spartans evolve and get stronger
Leonidas is studying up on tactics and using them to his advantage.

Also why his outfit is the way it is. Skin-tight, with no loose ends hanging, nothing to get grabbed on, etc.
Ok, but since he was a spartan I would have liked for him to stay that way and keep his style. But there probably was also a problem since that would have overlapped too much with the chinese hero and partially with the greek style we already see too much.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Ok, but since he was a spartan I would have liked for him to stay that way and keep his style. But there probably was also a problem since that would have overlapped too much with the chinese hero and partially with the greek style we already see too much.
Yeah I understand your point, just letting you know why the manga says he isn't in that attire. Which is also a callback to Tesla and his line, as long as humanity evolves Ragnarok will never come, which is probably Leonidas' basically only argument for a victory here ngl. I just can't see the Greeks taking another L.

What I can see is Apollo winning but Leonidas messing him up completely and taking away his beauty and what makes him Apollo.