Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
all that hard work,dedication and perservence paid off I’m proud of him. It was one of the best conclusions to a fight I’ve ever read. stopping here for today almost half way through from catching up. Its a great read so far
Aye. It is truly respectable.

Aight aight. Take your time. Though, gotta tell you the next fight is my favourite fight. Enjoy.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
besides the Raiden one. Shit bored me.
That's the general consensus to be honest. Not that's it bad, just that the others are on a completely different level.
Post automatically merged:

The RoR Army is coming up strong. :finally:
Soon enough we'll get a section.
:steef:

Cant wait to see Okita fight. Gintama fans already know who he is. I wish the magaka had picked Saito or Hajikata over him. But thats just my opinon.
he already did this once by picking Wasaki over Wusashi. ✌️
Aye, I got some old info on this version of Souji from the RoR wiki.
Speaking of that list and between us Kingdom fans, the human at the top of that list by the name of Qin Shi Huang is the historical figure that Ei Sei from Kingdom is based on. :steef:

Another bit of trivia, the designs and personalities of Okita Souji and Kondo Isami seem to originate from another manga called Requiem of the Shogun, a series that runs in the same magazine (Comic Zenon) as Record of Ragnarök and which also has the involvement of Umamura Shinya.
Requiem of the Shogun, Volume 21.

Record of Ragnarök, Chapter 30.

https://mangasee123.com/search/?author=UMEMURA Shinya