• Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I tried copying the text (for Google translate) but the site refused to allow me to copy anything. On both phones. :lusalty:
Lol. That bites. Imma try later then.

Anyway, we got the Boombastic Buddha on the scene. :steef:
The GOAT. House of Buddha about to get some more members. Though, the OGs gotta be respected.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Is that Buddha wank I am smelling? I told you who the GOAT is Larry but you denied it..
Nah, I'm just saying it how it is lol. I don't see him getting some build up "defecting" to humanity's side and not winning. Would be a troll move.

As for rankings, he will definitely climb higher up my list, but Jack is forever cemented as the ๐Ÿ for me.
Post automatically merged:

Also nice Zenon set Light. That's looks pretty cool.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
As for rankings, he will definitely climb higher up my list, but Jack is forever cemented as the ๐Ÿ for me.
Buddha GOAT. Trust a brotha. Jack's great too.

Also nice Zenon set Light. That's looks pretty cool.
Aye peep the sig. Took me an hour to make it lmfao.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Fr? You made the sig? Looks great. But animation wise, it's not what Seth hyped it up to be.
Yeah. I cut up the videos put them together and such shit lmfao. Dunno. Didn't watch it yet lmfao.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Yeah. I cut up the videos put them together and such shit lmfao. Dunno. Didn't watch it yet lmfao.
Yeah the sig looks fantastic.

Alsoz I ain't peeped the episode yet either lol, it's just an assumption based off of your sig. Seth says it was amazing, but Charlotte fangirling over Yami had better animation. They did Zenon's demon dirty

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah the sig looks fantastic.

I ain't peeped the episode yet either lol, just basing it off of your sig. Seth says it was amazing.

Charlotte fangirling over Yami had better animation. They did Zenon's demon dirty
Lol. I think the animation is better. It just goes down in quality when cutting it up resizing it and all.