Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Qin Shi Huang next ROR GOAT. Stamp it. Said it since January 3rd. I just wanted it public.

I was the OG Buddha stan, when some thought he ain't the GOAT (looking at you @Marimo_420 and @Oblivion). Now you all on the hype train.

Get Qin Shi stock before it skyrockets.
Hmm okay sir if he GOAT its all ur credit.
But im not really sure if he can win the fight.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I have not read the 36 pages of this thread, but I am here to say;

ADAM IS THE BEST CHARACTER.
So @Light D Lamperouge has introduced me to this series and I caught up with lightning speed, and here is my general thoughts on the series.

Warning; this post suffers from scrambled thoughts

So, I want to start with the negatives of the series, in MY PERSONAL OPINION.
I am not a huuuuge fan of the artstyle, and the story is a bit.. eh. But then again that isn't the focal point of this series, so that's fine.
For example, I felt that the start of the manga was forced.
Brynhildr didn't feel very convincing, and the whole premise felt a bit lackluster. I wouldn't put this on my favorite series for these reasons.

Now over to the positives as I'm not gonna linger on the bad.

Lu Bu was like eh, nothing too crazy. Pretty forgettable imo, as I already forgot how he looked like.
Thor had a new fresh take on him, and I really quite enjoyed it. It was new but still very true to his lore. I actually really loved his design.

This series is mainly focused around the fights, and works on the rule of cool, and I'm all for that!
There was some epic fights, and also some cool interpretations of certain characters, like how Sasaki Kojiman being the biggest loser of all time but simultaniously being the man who loved the sword more than anyone, pursuing the mastering of the blade even after death.

First time I saw odin I didn't realize it was Hugin and Munin that were talking, so I thought the author had decided to make Odin a fucking Asshat, and then also give him that.. hairstyle..
First impression of Odin was like
:okay:
However I kinda like him more now, I hope his fight will be epic.

I saw Aphrodite in the first chapter and this fucking Simp slave of hers literally holding her tits, I was like what the fuck.

My favorite fight, as I already said is Zeus vs Adam.
It was just too epic for me. Literally Zeus vs Anyone else would have ended with Zeus winning by default.
I mean hello, Zeus used some of Chronos' powers and hit so fast time had practically stopped, and **** DODGED IT AND HIT HIM BACK!! Literally Adam, Created in the image of the Gods, fucking overpowered Zeus. He didn't just win, he overpowered him. HARD.

But then Zeus does what every shonen protagonist does best, he does the biggest asspull in the series so far.
BUT EVEN THEN ADAM ONLY LOST BY ATTRITION.
Adam should've won that fight, it was fake and gay.

Speaking of which, I never was a fan of Zeus' design, like I get he's supposed to look old to symbolize how ancient and great he is. But Poseidon is older than him and he looks.. well.. much younger.
But it's whatever.

Another thing that really threw me off and that made me really not take the series very serious in the begining was the language they used. Like how Zeus said (in the mangasee translation anyway) something like "This is an absolute unit".
I felt like trying to put memespeak in a setting like this doesn't work, it threw me off hard and just wasn't a good hitter. Pretty cringe imo.
But it was only the early chapters that they had this shit.

Back to cool designs, I never had heard of this man Tameemon, but damn he looked pretty good. When he was laying there, stark naked, in a huge bed filled with his own fucking harem, I was like "damn who the hell is this fuckboy".
Gotta say, he's living the god damn dream.
When he was delegated his Valkyrie, and I saw that huge ass sillouette I was like "well, that's gotta be Prudr".
I was fucking right. (Prudr// Thrudr is the Valkyrie of POWAAA)
I thought it was fucking funny when Tameemon's entering attack was him charging Shiva and then drop kicking him. I really did NOT expect that.

Over to Heracles// Hercules I honestly thought he was gonna fight for humanity before I saw the list, but I mean it kinda makes sense that he would fight for the Gods since he did ascend to Godhood. His fight vs Jack the Ripper was pretty cool, the whole Good vs Evil thing was a cool premise. But Jack did get a redemtion arc in all of that.
But the more I think of it, Jack the Ripper isn't the embodiment of evil, he's just world renowned for literally being an unindentified killer. There are people who have a lot more atrocious acts under their belt that would more be fitted to be the representation of pure evil.
But again, he's Iconic, so I'm not complaining. I wasn't a huge fan of his design, but I did enjoy his character.
Hercules felt pretty standard, but he was chad, so that's good.

As for Buddha, I think he's cool, kinda gives me Isaac Netero vibes. I really do like his balls (metaphorically speaking), but idk, there's something in me that is a little bit bothered by his attitude and being.

Bishamonten though, HOH, he is looking FIRE AS FUCK. His fucking transformation was like
:sanmoji:
But his base design is fucking lit AF.

I think that constitutes most of my thoughts of everything so far.

I think I'm very much looking forward to some of the later fights, however I gotta admit, I was a bit like huh when it came to Humanity's choices. Like why tf is Nicola Tesla in there?
What's he gonna do? Gonna guess he's gonna shoot lightning and harvest electricity through thin air and some other bullshit like that.
Or even worse, use straight up magic.

Anyway yeah, that's pretty much it for now.

P.S

Adam is the best.