Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
I like the concept of this manga, it seems pretty cool
Post automatically merged:

I love shiva's design. Its a shame they don't let him use Trishula tho, that is his signature weapon after all.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Pot Goblin I've added you to the list for the RoR threads now. We can also discuss more about it in here.

GOAT taste with Buddha and Qin Shi as your top 2. :shocking:

Buddha is the unprecedented GOAT. Qin Shi comes close but falls short of him.

What are your overall thoughts? On the plot, the fights, the characters? Any predictions for the future? Were you able to predict the outcome of some fights?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
@Pot Goblin I've added you to the list for the RoR threads now. We can also discuss more about it in here.

GOAT taste with Buddha and Qin Shi as your top 2. :shocking:

Buddha is the unprecedented GOAT. Qin Shi comes close but falls short of him.

What are your overall thoughts? On the plot, the fights, the characters? Any predictions for the future? Were you able to predict the outcome of some fights?
Plot is pretty straight forward but that's absolutley ok. It focuses pretty much on the fights and the backstories of the characters to make it more tense.

There are definitely not characters I hate, everyone has their unique brand of crazy so they're all memorable in their own ways.

I imagine there might be legit fighting outside the tournament. Humanity is probably going to get a very close win, or lose but get saved by something.

I expect there might be a draw in the future.

I was able to predict some fights yea, I thought Thor would win since he seemed just that much more stronger.

I had a feeling that herc would lose because they were making him too likable. And it would make sense to make humanity seem more morally grey.

I knew Sumo guy was gonna lose sadly even though I wanted him too. Though I did like Shiva.

It was because he and the valkyrie fell in love. I knew there would be a sad "lovers passing" scene.

But Sasaki's fight was legit intense cause I thought he was gonna lose. And I was worred for Buddah and Qin during their fights.

Adam I wasn't sure either way.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Plot is pretty straight forward but that's absolutley ok. It focuses pretty much on the fights and the backstories of the characters to make it more tense.

There are definitely not characters I hate, everyone has their unique brand of crazy so they're all memorable in their own ways.

I imagine there might be legit fighting outside the tournament. Humanity is probably going to get a very close win, or lose but get saved by something.

I expect there might be a draw in the future.

I was able to predict some fights yea, I thought Thor would win since he seemed just that much more stronger.

I had a feeling that herc would lose because they were making him too likable. And it would make sense to make humanity seem more morally grey.

I knew Sumo guy was gonna lose sadly even though I wanted him too. Though I did like Shiva.

It was because he and the valkyrie fell in love. I knew there would be a sad "lovers passing" scene.

But Sasaki's fight was legit intense cause I thought he was gonna lose. And I was worred for Buddah and Qin during their fights.

Adam I wasn't sure either way.
Shiva :mihugh:

Both he and Raiden were so boring lol. My least favourite fight for sure. Thor and Lu Bu were metal at least.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Interesting spoilers. Hope the chapter comes out soonish.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Interesting spoilers. Hades is shown and Beel is meeting him. Beel apparently is going through the underworld trying to get someone to successfully kill him. We might even get a Hades vs Beel next chapter.