Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Told ya Jack was the GOAT.

BUDDHA still>>>
Not yet seen the battle, kinda sad remembering hercules sided to humanity. Maybe hercules just give his life to save humanity :josad:
Post automatically merged:

just starting chapter 1 and wow this panel. :christindeed:
The fighter from humanity not in these panel right? Or some name already seen?

Last edited:
that was a really great series, the only thing i didn’t like was that the human warriors weren’t that diverse like one fighter from each culture half of them are asian and the other half european i understand it’s a japanese manga but i wish there was native americans ,african,indian and arabian fighters
like khalid ibn al-walid or Ali would been nice to see

the first fight was too boring but adam vs zues was great i actually didn’t realize that zues won so i thought it was 1-1 going into round 3

the third fight was fucking awesome it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time sasaki is the goat of all goats best swordsman in all of fiction and poseidon was a huge scrub(imagine losing to the worlds greatest loser LMAO)

the fourth fight was also amazing both characters were great jack has the best backstory yet hercules was amazing it’s sad he lost

the forth fight was great not as great as the last two but great nonetheless i liked raiden’s character i thought he was going to be egotistical at first, i didn’t like shiva tho he sucks

the characters i’m looking forward the most are odin,anubis and rasputin

fight ranking sasaki vs poseidon>jack vs hercules>raiden vs shiva>adam vs zues> lu bu vs thor

Just catch up to the latest Chapter

my favourite characters rank
  1. Sasaki Kojiro
  2. Poseidon
  3. Shiva
  4. Thor
  5. Jack
  6. Hercules
  7. Raiden Tameemon (Taroukichi)
  8. Adam
  9. Buddha
  10. Loki
Honorable Mention : Brunhilde and Zeus
You have top 3 goated characters on the list.:cheers:

And then I saw Adam at 8th place..........

whats wrong Tobob??
Tobra is a Shiva hater so he replaced Shiva with Thor lol.
Is there confirmed Date when chapter is out?, or at least spoilers? And i read english,
Since we got 2 chapters in December I think we have to wait for February for a new chapter(s).