RED HAIR PIRATES ✎ ASK BOX ✎

B

Ballel

Hello Everyone!
This is my little idea of a play, where you ask questions to fictional characters which will answer you in mostly goofy way as well as you can interact with them! In this characters are:

:catcry: Red Hair Pirates' Officers + Rockstar and Shanks catded

Host of the game is me, @Rottkins

Entry: Morning on the Red Force

After night full of parting your head is KILLING you! You don't quite remember how you got there and how you joined Re- RED HAIR PIRATES???? You take a moment to together with other randoms who got here assure yourself that yes, this is Red Hair Pirates' Jolly Roger! Oh well this might be fun or not. As you noticed that people started to go like one dog towards stairs you deducted that they might be heading to one of the two things: bathroom or dining room!

Your thinking is MINDBLOWING! It is dining room! And in there more people ready to vomit or get back to sleep! Don't worry, you will get used to it, especially that medics here apparently don't even look at the state of a person, just give them aspirin and a bucket to aim there.
"Who are they, Boss?" A characteristic voice bumped into your ears through a thick layer of a morning noise. You remember it from a pub few days ago, when it was saying 58th time about his family and how much he miss it and how much he loves them and blah blah blah... You gonna get that shit from your stomach faster if he will once again start speaking about it.
"Them? Oh you know..." A giggle from a second, kinder voice a bit better reminded you about who person must be. The second voice is the captain. Well now is a deciding moment, will you be kicked from the ship or not by the officers?

To your surprise, the owner of the first voice came to you and seemed pretty kind looking!... You think?

Yasopp: My name is Yasopp, if you will forget it you can always check my arm to remdind yourself... Idiot who recruited you is called Shanks! We have here as well Benn, Lucky, Snake, Punch, Limejuice, Hongo, Gab... Well... Monster as well, he is characteristic... Oh but if you will need someone fresher than us you can always catch Rockstar! Yeah, so what questions you have in your sleeve?

I tag here everyone from the Shanks' fan club cuz I didn't found the RHP fan club, blame @Ghostly Reflections PLUS people from my art threat cuz I think they will be interested as well:
Man I never got that tag😬

You couldn't know that but tags don't work when they are formatted (in this case the Text is centered)
Better copy them to a text editor and then copy them again but this time text only.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Hello Everyone!
This is my little idea of a play, where you ask questions to fictional characters which will answer you in mostly goofy way as well as you can interact with them! In this characters are:

:catcry: Red Hair Pirates' Officers + Rockstar and Shanks catded

Host of the game is me, @Rottkins

Entry: Morning on the Red Force

After night full of parting your head is KILLING you! You don't quite remember how you got there and how you joined Re- RED HAIR PIRATES???? You take a moment to together with other randoms who got here assure yourself that yes, this is Red Hair Pirates' Jolly Roger! Oh well this might be fun or not. As you noticed that people started to go like one dog towards stairs you deducted that they might be heading to one of the two things: bathroom or dining room!

Your thinking is MINDBLOWING! It is dining room! And in there more people ready to vomit or get back to sleep! Don't worry, you will get used to it, especially that medics here apparently don't even look at the state of a person, just give them aspirin and a bucket to aim there.
"Who are they, Boss?" A characteristic voice bumped into your ears through a thick layer of a morning noise. You remember it from a pub few days ago, when it was saying 58th time about his family and how much he miss it and how much he loves them and blah blah blah... You gonna get that shit from your stomach faster if he will once again start speaking about it.
"Them? Oh you know..." A giggle from a second, kinder voice a bit better reminded you about who person must be. The second voice is the captain. Well now is a deciding moment, will you be kicked from the ship or not by the officers?

To your surprise, the owner of the first voice came to you and seemed pretty kind looking!... You think?

Yasopp: My name is Yasopp, if you will forget it you can always check my arm to remdind yourself... Idiot who recruited you is called Shanks! We have here as well Benn, Lucky, Snake, Punch, Limejuice, Hongo, Gab... Well... Monster as well, he is characteristic... Oh but if you will need someone fresher than us you can always catch Rockstar! Yeah, so what questions you have in your sleeve?

I tag here everyone from the Shanks' fan club cuz I didn't found the RHP fan club, blame @Ghostly Reflections PLUS people from my art threat cuz I think they will be interested as well:
I'm tagging again since solis pointed out that tags didn't worked (or I will now fool myself about it, sorry for tagging)

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
it's an ask box for red hair pirates: you can ask a question to one of the crewmates or to the more and then I draw an answer to your question. Example:

Yasopp: You started so continue!

Limejuice: Ok so... Remember how there was a family talk? I mentioned about my ex with whom I've had a child...

Yasopp: Yeah, and?

Limejuice: People found out about my daughter and they probably want to Lynch me!!!

Yasopp: First time? I was always getting bats because of leaving family, now there are bats after you, me and Shanks. It is common for pirates to do that so stop weeping!

Building Snake: Tho I know him well, I kicked him off the ship on which I was swimming together with his parents cuz I hate guys with blue hair. Besides my kids are much younger than him, I have a kid at least one per island but only with few I have contact cuz other are too far away from me. Any wife don't know about other one...

Yasopp and Limejuice: WHAT ON EARTH!?