Speculations Pranks Pirates Discussion

Narrative wise I'm not sure tbh and I don't think anyone is, they're as likely to be allies as they are to be the upcoming opponents imo

Bounty wise it's pretty obvious that they're gonna have the highest bounties we've seen for commanders

I'm not really sure about the rest but Beckman is likely gonna have a bounty around 3 bil since he's stated to be comparable to Pranks

I already made a thread to discuss power levels but to weigh on your other questions:

What do you think is their purpose in the narrative?
Lessons in sacrifice.

Are they the most powerful Yonko crew?
Probably the most powerful key officers, but no strongest crew overall.

what are their bounties?
Rockstar: 490 Million
Monster: 500 Million

Officers

Hongo: 600 Million
Limejuice: 650 Million
Building Snake: 700 Million
Bonk Punch: 750 Million
Howling Gab: 800 Million
Yasopp: 1.31 Billion
Lucky Roo: 1.38 Billion
Benn Beckman: 1.46 Billion

Average officer bounty: 956, 250, 000

I think all of the officers should have at least 500 mil and above. Their crew is considered the most balanced but it didn't say the strongest crew overall. And hopefully they will have a Davy Back esque type fight against the Strawhats in Elbaf or somewhere along those line.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think all of the officers should have at least 500 mil and above. Their crew is considered the most balanced but it didn't say the strongest crew overall. And hopefully they will have a Davy Back esque type fight against the Strawhats in Elbaf or somewhere along those line.
All of them? 🧐

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
According to his VC he is comparable to Pranks which is almost certainly a power level notion because technically his influence as non yonko should be robustly inferior than Pranks' as one. :endthis:
Oho sounds interesting, than I hope that it will come true. Also, as Sengoku said, Pranks' crew is the most balanced and with the knowledge what have you just said I expect even more from all of them.

Besides that I hope that despite of everything I hope that all of them will still make fun of Luffy :vistalaugh:

I imagine vs Strawhat Pirates vs Pranks Pirates is either:

- a Davey Back Fight, or
- a Race

My headcanon in another thread:

Thousand Sunny being waged against maybe the mystery egg from Orojackson? At the brink of hatching? The last nakama is a mythical beast? Also let's create 10 separated mini-islands in which each SH vs RH happens. A mountain/island contains entirely of a giant labyrinth full of traps for Usopp vs Yasopp, an isolated island the only building at which is a sacred temple or shrine left by an ancient swordmaster to witness Zoro vs Mihawk (of he's gonna allied with RHP at that point)--

--and finally, the top of the highest mountain in the world, even surpassing Red Line or Sky Islands. At the top of that mountain is a peaceful meadow, perfect for Luffy vs Pranks aerial Conqueror battle! The decisive battle to be the one with the most freedom! It'll be soo fun and satisfying.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I imagine vs Strawhat Pirates vs Pranks Pirates is either:

- a Davey Back Fight, or
- a Race

My headcanon in another thread:
(...)
Also let's create 10 separated mini-islands in which each SH vs RH happens. A mountain/island contains entirely of a giant labyrinth full of traps for Usopp vs Yasopp
oh my god I would love that. For real, it is so genius and marvelous! :lunazing:

I think their purpose is to hype up and be defeated by the bb pirates. I think they’re no different from the other yonko crews in terms of threat level, just not df users in my speculation, so more skilled w haki across the board. I’m not good at guessing bounties but it’s said that the main executives have the highest bounty average compared to their rivals but that only means so much to me, even if that means they’re stronger than the other crew executives I still think they are on a relative level anyway (I’d give them a little edge). I guess they will also be used as a benchmark to show how far Luffy and crew have come.