Ulti:blush::blush:

1. Who is a better character and why?
2. Who has better design?
3. Who would you like to see more of?
4. Who has better powers?
5. Who is stronger between the two?
6. Who has better roles?
Etc.

For Reiju, do you think she will return in the future? Why or why not?
For Ulti, who do you think will fight/defeat her in Wano? Or she will join the Alliance instead?
Etc.

My opinions
1. Reiju is definitely a far better character than Ulti. She is a caring and loving sister for Sanji. Her flashback is good. Her relationship between the Vinsmokes is cool.
2. Ulti has better design than Reiju imo. Ulti is more unique and not a clone of Nami or Robin. While Reiju is a female Sanji.
3. I would love to see more of both of them honestly.
4. Definitely Reiju. Poison Pink is lethal and flashy.
5. I would go with Ulti based on feats so far.
6. Their supporting roles is good. Reiju did her job in WCI and Ulti needs to show more for a bit.

For Reiju, I think her and the Vinsmokes will either return in Wano (Please Oda) or the Vegapunk's arc because of Judge and Vegapunk connection. And Sanji might learn something from him.
For Ulti, I still think that Nami will be the one that will defeat her. Either solo or team battle. And if my wet dream come true, Ulti and Page One will join the Strawhats:finally::finally:

So yeah, let me know your opinion on this down below ^^

1. Ulti-love that she is more sassy.
2. Reiju-much better,I feel like Ulti and Page One don't belong to the Beast Pirates
3. Reiju-hope that we will see her and her siblings in the final war.
4. Reiju-love poison powers more
5.Could go ether way, I view most of the Germa siblings to be on vet/F5 lvl.
6.Ulti- she is a real "hunter" against the enemies of Kaido.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Ulti is the stronger character

Ulti is also the character with more plot relevance and the best rank overall

Reiju is however the character with the most charisma and her DF is the most dangerous

I think if Reiju trained her haki she could easily defeat Ulti

So ultimately Reiju is the best to me, and her plot is the best as well, which I had yet to mention in this post

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Lmfao. Good joke. Even Smoothie was sweating Reiju and she had a DF to counter her. Imagine if you can't squeeze out Reiju's poison. You're fucked.
We haven't seen Ulti's full potential just like we have not seen Reiju's but it's an opinion of mine.

The Germa was struggling against the likes of Oven and I'm confident not even Reiju would have defeated him easily.

We will see how Oda plays with her powers. I don't deny they are intimidating.

Character = Ulti
Design = Reiju
Would like to see Ulti more
Ulti's power is pretty unique and unexpected. She's so good with it as well.
Stronger? definitely Ulti
Roles? Ulti since we got headbutt clash vs Luffy, him saying shes's too strong, emotional Nami and Usopp moments.

1. Who is a better character and why? Ulti, I love every dialogue and interaction she had so far.
2. Who has better design? Again, Ulti. Everybody who said Reiju is just female Sanji is right.
3. Who would you like to see more of? Both.
4. Who has better powers? Reiju's power is understandably cooler.
5. Who is stronger between the two? Probably Ulti.
6. Who has better roles? Reiju's role is more essential since she rescued Sanji (and Luffy), but I maintain that Ulti is far more fun to watch.