Controversial Remember when people said Killer would get a higher bounty than Sanji for beating Hawkins, the 320 million bounty headliner?

If the kid pirates got the same base boost as the strawhats his bounty should be at least 500 mil
Previous bounty being 200 plus 300 base boost

Him beating Hawkins and his part might've raised it a bit more too but idk how much. Don't see it being over a bil

Kid is not an emperor so killer getting somewhere of a 1 billion beri bounty was out of the window. That's mainly why most of the yonko's top crew members have ridiculously high bounties in the first place even though they don't show that level of threat. If killer was going to in this instance kill a vice admiral or any marines of high rank his bounty sky rocket exponentially.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
β€Ž
Why's the thread title implyin we know Killer's new bounty?

It all comes down to how much the roof fight will impact his bounty cause defeatin Hawkins obvs wouldn't justify Killer reachin a bil. So I'm kinda torn, I think he'll get at least a 300 mil boost but it could be anywhere from 500 mil to 1 bil. But I don't expect him to get anything above a bil.

Why's the thread title implyin we know Killer's new bounty?

It all comes down to how much the roof fight will impact his bounty cause defeatin Hawkins obvs wouldn't justify Killer reachin a bil. So I'm kinda torn, I think he'll get at least a 300 mil boost but it could be anywhere from 500 mil to 1 bil. But I don't expect him to get anything above a bil.
Because Killer obviously didn’t get an impressive bounty if Oda doesn’t care enough to show it in the story

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
β€Ž
Because Killer obviously didn’t get an impressive bounty if Oda doesn’t care enough to show it in the story
Oda prob doesn't care enough to show it cause Killer's a side char, doesn't mean he can't have an impressive bounty. I mean he didn't care enough abt King and Marco to reveal their bounties in the story either but they still had very high bounties. Jack and Queen had lower bounties that were shown in the story so it got nth do to with the amount, it's just abt whether Oda feels like showin it.

Higher than Sanji seems unnecessary. Atleast Jimbei being higher leads to a gag, Sanji and Killer have no interactions and the gap between Zoro and Sanji in bounty is quite small so no need to squeeze both Jimbei and Killer in there, Killer works fine being below both of Luffy's Wings. 1 billion sounds alright though I agree he didn't do much to garner it compared to Zoro who didn't exactly skyrocket past 1 billion himself. But he's the best Kid has so 1 billion to Kid's 3 billion should be fine seeing as they're partners.