General & Others Reminder that if you’re rooting for Killer to beat Hawkins you’re supporting someone who was cool with killing a child

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who among us hasn’t talked at length about how we would gladly let children die if given the chance?? Let’s not give Killer any shit for expressing the thoughts we all have :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Oh, did this turn into a treatise on Sanji and Pudding? Been seeing @Doggo put in a lot of work lately trying to restore pedophilia’s good name or something, maybe he wants to spread the gospel of that around here?
@Gargo has literally been arguing for pedophilia in this thread

Okay okay, you can tease a little, I won't bite.

But insinuating that type of this is actually unacceptable.

We are discussing 2 fictional characters in a fictional context without any real repercussions on the real world.

In No Case it reflects my personal opinion on relationship subject.

Please respect who you are talking to and don't insinuate that type of thing.

You hate Sanji, okay, but leave me on this.

🚀

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Okay okay, you can tease a little, I won't bite.

But insinuating that type of this is actually unacceptable.

We are discussing 2 fictional characters in a fictional context without any real repercussions on the real world.

In No Case it reflects my personal opinion on relationship subject.

Please respect who you are talking to and don't insinuate that type of thing.

You hate Sanji, okay, but leave me on this.

🚀
If you are advocating for that kinda of thing fictional or not then clearly it's okay for you.
Besides you said it yourself if the victim is fine with it then it's okay

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Gargsy’s a good guy, but I disagree with him on this subject...I don’t really buy the notion that the nuances and subtleties of age of consent laws are so pertinent that they excuse a 21 year old from banging a 16 year old. You can twist yourself into a pretzel trying to excuse delinquent behavior, but when you find yourself defending someone’s choice to molest a teenager, you don’t win that argument even if the other person concedes; if you’re older than 16, you’d do well to NOT try having sex with someone that age, plain and simple.

She looks 16-17 to me which is not promising at all.
You used Hop as a barometer of what’s socially acceptable?? That fucking lunatic who bragged about coercing people into sexual slavery?? Jesus Christ, this forum makes me weep almost every single time I come here...

Gargsy’s a good guy, but I disagree with him on this subject...I don’t really buy the notion that the nuances and subtleties of age of consent laws are so pertinent that they excuse a 21 year old from banging a 16 year old. You can twist yourself into a pretzel trying to excuse delinquent behavior, but when you find yourself defending someone’s choice to molest a teenager, you don’t win that argument even if the other person concedes; if you’re older than 16, you’d do well to NOT try having sex with someone that age, plain and simple.

You used Hop as a barometer of what’s socially acceptable?? That fucking lunatic who bragged about coercing people into sexual slavery?? Jesus Christ, this forum makes me weep almost every single time I come here...
In my country, you are an Adult by 18 years old and even sooner if necessary.
And so you can drink alcohol as you want at 18 years old.
And you can drive, and works, and be responsible for yourself.
That's why I have a hard time understanding America 21 years old Adulthood.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'd like you all to suspend your disbelief for a second and pretend this girl is not 15 years old

Oh, YOU’RE the one who posted this, not Final...y’all really can’t even tell when you’re showing the world that you’re a pervert, can you? It’s just second nature now, like you’re talking about the weather instead of trying to determine if a teenager is legally allowed to touch your nuts. The anonymity of the Internet has made some of y’all too comfortable with revealing these horrible things about yourselves, please try to remember what it was like to have some shame.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
In my country, you are an Adult by 18 years old and even sooner if necessary.
And so you can drink alcohol as you want at 18 years old.
And you can drive, and works, and be responsible for yourself.
That's why I have a hard time understanding America 21 years old Adulthood.
You’re technically an adult at 18 in the US as well, which is generally when people start trying to avoid soliciting sex from a high school sophomore. If y’all don’t understand why this is gross without an explanation, you won’t understand it with one either.

Oh, YOU’RE the one who posted this, not Final...y’all really can’t even tell when you’re showing the world that you’re a pervert, can you? It’s just second nature now, like you’re talking about the weather instead of trying to determine if a teenager is legally allowed to touch your nuts. The anonymity of the Internet has made some of y’all too comfortable with revealing these horrible things about yourselves, please try to remember what it was like to have some shame.
Nah I just like asians :blush:

Jew boy, dont judge me too hard, I am a changed man now :pepelit:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nah I just like asians :blush:

Jew boy, dont judge me too hard, I am a changed man now :pepelit:
I can’t condemn an Asian fetish, but you’re treading on thin ice with the age of consent thing...maybe I’m just too old to be here, but when we have a bunch of guys in their 20s trying to figure out when they can and can’t coerce a teenager into banging them, I feel like that’s kinda problematic! :usoprice:

Neither of these characters are written well enough for their actions to be worth considering now.

Oda will never tell us what Hawkins thinks of the people whose lives he uses for his dolls because Oda would have to write way more dimensions to Hawkins than the story requires. And we suall never know what Killet actually thibks of his actions as Kamazou or his current laughing shit because of the same reason.

Guys, its fine to have favorite characters but lets not pretend ANY of this shit matters to the surface level presentation of the characters

What are you on about?
I was merely responding to Critical and his vision on what that girl was looking like.

I would rather slap myself in the face than rely on Hop's model.

I can’t condemn an Asian fetish, but you’re treading on thin ice with the age of consent thing...maybe I’m just too old to be here, but when we have a bunch of guys in their 20s trying to figure out when they can and can’t coerce a teenager into banging them, I feel like that’s kinda problematic! :usoprice:
The director coerced a 15 year old to kiss Schwarznegger :usoprice::madmonk:

fucking creeps :pepestrike: