who wins?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

vs

1 vs 2 fight.

Restrictions: None
Knowledge: Manga

Current versions if this count for something.

Round 1: No horses

Round 2: Mounted

Yotanwa and Baijo win. Yotanwa alone is pushing Renpa pretty far in a duel, adding a total monster like Baijo is just too much for Renpa imo., especially when considering that Yotanwa and Baijo also share a close bond and have tons of experience fighting together.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

vs

1 vs 2 fight.

YTW and Bajio take both rounds.

Especially current versions. Currently, Renpa is like: "Hayo pirates! I am here! I am a Legend". Oh no, another fail, time to switch the country.

Meanwhile, Yo Tan Wa who is constantly trying to acquire new tribes into her army and works as GG for Qin:
Hoh. Another city to take? That should be fun.

vs

1 vs 2 fight.

Thanks for tagging me in mate.
But sorry i dont really know power level each character.
If its in the story maybe i can choose whos will win, but if just "what if battle" i cant really decide. So many factor that decide how battle ends.
And at least if u make a feats about their power, maybe i can decide which one ia better.
Btw back then when baijo n yotanwa almost got killed i almost cry because carried by the story.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We know that some character in Kingdom can get 2 vs 1 and not being stomped right away.

What were the 2 vs 1 in Kingdom with named characters (that i remembered)

- Rinko vs Ouhon and Shin
- Sento Un vs Ranbihaku and Rokuomi
- Akou vs Gyou Un and Bananji.
- Rokuomi vs Rin Bun Kun and Haku Rei

If they are other cases I forgot them.

But in those cases we can clearly see that even if you are above both characters you are fighting it is still way harder and you're often on the losing side.

Rinko was above Shin or Ouhon yet he lost fingers and was on the losing side of the fight.
Akou was maybe on the general level of both fighters yet he was overwhelmed.
Rokuomi was maybe not far below RinbunKun but with Hakurei arrow was on the losing end and was about to lose.

Only when skill wise and martial wise you are quite above the other you can manage : Sento Un played like a pro against both strong fighters. but that only means the guy is a beast. You must be a clear cut above the opponents.

Here : Renpa is above both fighters. In skills, weight, etc he is above, but is he far above ? for a long ass duel ?

And there is also the fact that both YTW and Baijo are fighting with swords : so better mobility and speed but less power and less defensive abilities.

I don't know how they will block a full swing from Renpa. You must dodge that shit or at best your sword will breaking or you arm missing. And Renpa is far more experienced than them and likely fought numerous good sword fighters.

But YTW alone is a monster. She is strong, skilled and experienced too. But i don't remember lots of montain tribe fighing with glaive so i don't know if she really fought lots of great glaive men. Danto has a glaive so I think there must be some.

Same for Baijo the guy is great, mobile and crazy.

I think on foot Renpa will be dispatched without that much problem. Baijo and YtW martial arts, jumps and mobility will be crazy here. Renpa has range for him but they will put him down.

But on horses it's an other story.

Renpa has tons of experience and the horses reduce the mobility of those fighters. Renpa can likely use his horse in a fight like a master.

And i can imagine a Akou type of situation where Renpa is pushed but has to give his all and go full weight and power on them.
On one hand they will be quicker, but he can use his range and superior skills and weight and power to block them for a time.

Akou managed to do it against two powerful fighters, Rinko too, Rokuomi etc. So it's not impossible to fight both opponents even strong ones.

But i still think Renpa will lose, only hope if he maim or hurt one of them fast in the game. But they wont stomp him. Renpa is something else. He will defend his skin till the end.

Retired Renpa gets murdered, it's hardly debatable. Prime Renpa though can potentially push them to High difficulty. This all depends on how strong Yotanwa really is.

You all have to remember that Renpa is as strong as Ouki was who himself was beating down on Houken during their 1v1 due to the "weight" difference, the same weight Renpa has.