Controversial Replacing The Strawhats

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Ello WG it's almost nap time so before I sleep I'll do a quick post

Today I will be replacing the strawhats with characters outside of one piece whom I think could fill they're shoes

Nami~Bulma: I believe the best person to take over Nami's Role is Bulma, she's smart, intuitive and with her Radars which is essentially an technologically advanced log pose she can easily navigate the world of one piece

Sanji~Hayate: Hayate from the series Hayate combat butler is the perfect replacement for Sanji not only is he an expert in martial arts, he's also an incredible cook and can clean and isn't to shabby with firearms

Zoro~Askeladd: For Zoro i wanted someone who can fill the role of wanting to become the world's greatest swordsman but also someone who would be a good Foil to Luffys replacement and Askeladd with his charm, intellect and skill he was perfect for the job

Usopp~Riza Hawkeye: I wanted a gunslinger but most snipers I could find where either not interesting or way to op for the one piece world so i found myself stuck between 2 choice Riza Hawkeye and Revy (Black Lagoon) the coin spoke to me and said Riza was the way to go, she's a good shot, she's tough and stern and can maintain order and I believe she'd mesh better with this particular crew I'm building

Luffy~Sugimoto: Good ol Sugimoto the immortal the MC of Golden KKamuy not only Is he known has a fierce and brutal fighter who will defeat his enemies in the quickest most brutal way possible he just like Luffy truly cares for his friends and will do anything to keep them safe

Robin~ Yor Forger: For Robin's replacement I wanted a good spy, someone who'd work for baroque works and i thought ooh Yor would be perfect shes a great fighter, eventually she'd learn Haki and has a good personality that would mesh well with the crew

Brook~Jiggly Puff: by far the hardest to replace, I wantec someone who fought using music and I kept getting slice of life Your Lie in April as Musicians right when I was about to give up Jiggly Puff popped into my head! his ability to sing the enemy to sleep would be vital on this crew

Chopper~Akisame : Perhaps the strongest of this new strawhat crew Akisame from Kenichi earths mightest disciple is the perfect doctor for this crew dude fixed a broken arm and dislocated shoulder just by squeezing it im sure he can learn how to make mecidine as well

Franky~Astro Boy: I couldnt find a good ShipWright but I could find an awesome Android/Robot Astro Boy Is not only that but just like Franky he shoots lasers in fact with his defenses Astro is an extremely powerful robot being only 9 ~ 13 depending on which version you pull him from he's by far the youngest on this new crew

Jinbe~ Kisame- They're both sharkbased characters with water abilities the swap was easy

I'm curious who would you replace the strawhats with?

Do you think this crew can make it to the same point the strawhats are at now?

If not do where do they stop?

Replacing The Strawhats
Why?!

Zoro~Askeladd: For Zoro i wanted someone who can fill the role of wanting to become the world's greatest swordsman but also someone who would be a good Foil to Luffys replacement and Askeladd with his charm, intellect and skill he was perfect for the job
WHY?!
Brook~Jiggly Puff: by far the hardest to replace, I wantec someone who fought using music and I kept getting slice of life Your Lie in April as Musicians right when I was about to give up Jiggly Puff popped into my head! his ability to sing the enemy to sleep would be vital on this crew
WHY?!!!
Jinbe~ Kisame- They're both sharkbased characters with water abilities the swap was easy
WHY????!!!!
:stop:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
You messed up with radar analysis. They are completely different.
Log pose works like a compass

Radar works like a GPS system

A GPS system is just a technologically advanced compass

Yoho

โ€Ž
Yes but radar is specific for dragon balls. Log poses are for islands. Radars will search dragon balls all over. Log poses just the next island.
I'm sure Bulma can modify it

I thought this was maybe going to be a "Swap a Mugiwara with a different One Piece character" thread. Then I was hit with Bulma. So then I thought this was maybe going to be a "Swap a Mugiwara with a different shonen character" thread. Then I was hit with Askeladd. I gotta say mate, you completely lost me on this one.
->
Ello WG it's almost nap time so before I sleep I'll do a quick post
this explains everything

Didn't read the other mangas but Luffy and Sugimoto are as opposite as it gets. How did you arrive at this?

Yoho

โ€Ž
-> this explains everything

Didn't read the other mangas but Luffy and Sugimoto are as opposite as it gets. How did you arrive at this?
๐Ÿ˜‚ they both value their friends and good leaders

Goku would be the best personality wise but Goku is would be way to op

Sanji - Yamcha
Both fits perfectly as hypetool and powercreep - both were strong but the world is actually bigger than what it used to seem in earlier arcs. There is always bigger fish out there, Jinbe and Piccolo, to replace them as more competent fighters.