Questions & Mysteries Retcons don't work

Read 594 and you will see.
Ya I know exactly what you are referring.
When luffy went back to do the bell shenanigan with rayleigh and jinbei.

But then luffy was gone for 2 year, so the wg cant really confirm if he is dead or not. Heck luffy hiding in rukusaina island is also a secret only rayleigh,boa, and law knew.

Wg cant pursue lead this any further because he is under rayleigh

It does make the goverment look incompetent because they would've known of the fruit since Enies Lobby at the very latest.
That they didn't send CP0 or and admiral after them right away is dumb in retrospect.

I think people just gotta accept that of course this wasn't planned on that ahead of time, so inconsistencies like this are bound to happen.

As for getting "lied to", what does it matter? That's like saying we were lied about Luffy and Ace being brothers, it's just mysteries.

And what? Did you read it?

In the chapter 594 Oda was showing us that the WG and Marine knew that Luffy was still alive after the war so I am 100% right the WG didn't think that Luffy was dead for 2 years.

So this shit is still a cap they always knew he was alive, he just went missing for some time.

That is the reason they gave him a 400M bounty.

The image you showed me is about the straw hat pirates(minus Luffy) they went missing after sabaody arc,
so WG did not know if they were alive or not.

🤷‍♀️
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

@BOCCHI I already showed that I'm reading and you?
Yes, they knew he survived the war, and then the Straw Hats disappeared off the face of the Earth, so they were assumed dead. Hence the reaction of the Marine solider on the panel I showed you, from two years later where he quite literally says "IF THEY REALLY ARE ALIVE."