[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...because pushing for him when he pushes me based on info he can't have was such a wrong thing to do...smh...

Unseen can only have three members, they are full now.

Also, from my perspective Beta was scum, now he still seems like scum, but he can also just be a dumb Townie. Nothing wrong with me asking his claim.
What info could he have not had? I missed that.

Doesn't Final always appear scummy? Like me? What makes you more sure this time?

He...claimed...to...have...info...he...couldn't...have...from my pov that was a definite scum confirmation.
I said I missed it? What info?:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

nvm, flower is right
the town killing roles (the prince, the knight and the hunter) can't kill anyone until d3
unless someone visits the hunter while he is on alert like the ToS veteran
Alright. Still not convinced that Final is Unseen.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Is there really no way Flower can't be BD?

Something about being 'confirmed' and asking people to claim who sus you doesn't sit well with me.
For sure she could be fabricating lies, but with the evidence that has come out:
- 3 people confirming their action failed, her claiming to be jailed looks correct.
- failed killing could hint at someone having attacked her while in jail, which would be poor play to attack someone who was suspected... but clearing her of whatever that killing role is.

- a killing has happened but no guarantee it was unseen. This point would be against her. Indeed, another possibility is that she is a neutral killer that could not perform her night ability because she was jailed. Or a neutral killer killed fuji and she is assassin, but more on this below.

I also believe we start the game with 2 unseen, one converts, the other kills. She also CANNOT be mastermind because someone got converted and I believe being jailed makes it so that you cannot perform your ability. There could be a possibility she is the assassin but to claim princess is just plain stupid cause that can be disproved if she tells people to lynch someone and they are BD

A final possibility.... extremely unlikely.... Unseen have chosen to kill no one, and stir shit up for the drama.

Seem likely to me she is telling the truth as princess.

@Seraphoenix are you scum with Beta and having a meltdown now because your plan to get me lynched didn't work :suresure:?
:kaidowhat: Meltdown?:rolaugh: Please

You voted me based on Beta's post...remember?
No, I didn't????:king:

I voted for you based on my action. I even said that your sus on Beta should have applied to me. You should have also asked me to claim based on me sussing you initially based on my action :kizabat: Yet you didn't for some strange reason

I said I missed it? What info?:suresure:
Dragomir had notified me that my action on Flower had failed.

I suspected that a passive ability had allowed her so.

I had roleblocked her in fact, the off chance that someone had roleblocked me in return was low, and I didn't consider the chance that someone had jailed her so I went all out and voted for her instantaneously. :)

Her behaviour in return was appalling

Not only she accused me that I could not target her (false) but she flaunted that me and Kiwipom were buddies for a weird reason and now she is inferring the same again with us.

Flower is the epitome of salt

Fuji was killed, another kill attempt failed, there was a conversion, Flowa was jailed. What's your opinion about those?
I'm going to look over Fuji's posts and try to see who could have wanted to killed him. I'm not surprised at Flower being jailed, she's the only person who claimed on Day 1 if I remember correctly.

I had roleblocked her in fact, the off chance that someone had roleblocked me in return was low, and I didn't consider the chance that someone had jailed her so I went all out and voted for her instantaneously. :)

Not only she accused me that I could not target her (false) but she flaunted that me and Kiwipom were buddies for a weird reason and now she is inferring the same again with us.

Okay for now, I'm guessing both of you are BD with her having it in for you.

What are your abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.