[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
He's the Reaper.

The results match and given the amount of kills we have to have a Reaper, but everyone talked. So I guess he wanted to reap me, but it failed the first NP.
If he’s the reaper than what is Marimo? Assassin or mastermind?
And who is the other unseen?

And why are we letting Prince imprison the reaper instead of Unseen when Unseen can convert tonight?

Another side note, Light being the Evil King was not known to the Unseen.
Because his ability allowed him to find members of the Unseen.
So entirely possible scum killed him.
Post automatically merged:

If he’s the reaper than what is Marimo? Assassin or mastermind?
And who is the other unseen?

And why are we letting Prince imprison the reaper instead of Unseen when Unseen can convert tonight?
Beta should be blocked tbh.

We should lynch Marimo and jail Lanji.

Why are you not scumhunting?

Who are your top 3 suspects?
Since when I supposedly scum hunt? I recall my playstyle has always been mostly passive, I only happen to sus players who make unsightly posts, I'm never very open on reads. 🤔

For the matter, certainly Flower and one between Cobra and Marimo, the latter two in particular.

Flower has never been confirmed, she could still be a third party aka neutral in ToL. Her behaviour has been appalling the whole game and I'm yet not sold.

The latter two in that 4 roleblockers featuring would necessitate a divine hand..

...it really looks like a colorless possibility.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Since when I supposedly scum hunt? I recall my playstyle has always been mostly passive, I only happen to sus players who make unsightly posts, I'm never very open on reads. 🤔

For the matter, certainly Flower and one between Cobra and Marimo, the latter two in particular.

Flower has never been confirmed, she could still be a third party aka neutral in ToL. Her behaviour has been appalling the whole game and I'm yet not sold.

The latter two in that 4 roleblockers featuring would necessitate a divine hand..

...it really looks like a colorless possibility.
How tf is Flower not confirmed?

And I asked why are you not scum hunting, you immediately jump saying that you’re matching your town meta. So are you playing right now with your town meta in mind because you’re scum?

Also I forgot to ask you, you roleblocked Flower and it failed so you assumed she is scum. Which specific scum role did you think she was?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Can Cobra block me? What happens if I block him too? 🤔
Why don’t you “reread” your role again

I meant to put the quotations on role. Not read

(In case you didn’t notice, you’re roleblock immune meaning you should know that you can’t be roleblocked)
:laughmoji:
Is this a slip?

How tf is Flower not confirmed?

And I asked why are you not scum hunting, you immediately jump saying that you’re matching your town meta. So are you playing right now with your town meta in mind because you’re scum?

Also I forgot to ask you, you roleblocked Flower and it failed so you assumed she is scum. Which specific scum role did you think she was?
My meta can't be deciphered my dear. 🤔

On paper there are 33/33/33% chances right now

Oh I didn't know which role she could be, my knowledge over this game is sorrowfully... frightfully shameful

However I never expected to have eventually been roleblocked so I didn't even think about that. Same goes for her being jailed, AL sama himself wouldn't think about it.

When you are a blocker you don't expect that someone would roleblock you in return, rather that your target was immune due a passive or any other sort of hijack.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Oh I didn't know which role she could be, my knowledge over this game is sorrowfully... frightfully shameful

However I never expected to have eventually been roleblocked so I didn't even think about that. Same goes for her being jailed, AL sama himself wouldn't think about it.

When you are a blocker you don't expect that someone would roleblock you in return, rather that your target was immune due a passive or any other sort of hijack.
Does your role not say hat you are roleblock immune?

*that

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

*that
Yeah I found that sentence weird too if he truly was a roleblocker role

*that
I can't copypast my ability but it says that I'm immune to roleblocks and redirects basically.

However Unseen should not take vision over posts like this one.

What is done is done I suppose.

UNLESS

I'm lying to you and I'm not what I want you all to believe I am

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I can't copypast my ability but it says that I'm immune to roleblocks and redirects basically.

UNLESS

Saying that sentence is as a mistake as wanting to lynch flower based on your night ability failure. I don't think it was made on purpose to throw us off.

You think we can't see you but we see you :myman:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

UNLESS

:okay:
I gave you a chance to explain yourself and you chose to remain uncooperative.

Saying that sentence is as a mistake as wanting to lynch flower based on your night ability failure. I don't think it was made on purpose to throw us off.

You think we can't see you but we see you :myman:
My military campaign against the Unseen commenced long ago, the time I mistrusted Queen. 🤔

:okay:
I gave you a chance to explain yourself and you chose to remain uncooperative.
I'm just your ordinary Butler, I don't have much to lose.

A bit salty about the fact my sus on Flower has been wholly ignored too.

Status
Not open for further replies.