Sign-up Return of the Throne

Should Day 1 last for 24-hours or 48-hours?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Host: @Dragomir

Yoyoyo! It is Drago here, ready to host another Throne of Lies game! This time, I will be going more in-depth as for the gameplay of the game, so please read on.
Gameplay

Factions: town is called Blue Dragon. There are 2 scum teams. Cult and the Unseen. You can only have 1 of these teams in the game. Both have the power to convert during the night AS WELL AS faction kill. They will gain more powers as they convert Blue Dragon roles. They cannot convert 3rd party players nor can they convert the King. Do note that I will be randomizing which scum team starts the game so don't believe that because in the previous game there was a Cult so Unseen will be in for this one.

King: a player will be assigned the role at random before the start of the game. I will be personally assigning who gets to be King this game. I refuse to let a repeat of what happened in the Warrior Cats game with...ahem...anti-town town Finalbeta. That player will be officially announced as the King at the start of the game.

It is entirely possible to target the King. But, not every single ability can work on the King. Some can, some can't. It will be specified in your role pm whether or not a certain ability can target the King. It will say: cannot target the King. Yes, you can lynch the King and they can be killed during the night.

In the event that the King dies, a new King must be elected. In the day phase after the King has died, players may nominate themselves to become the new King When that self-nomination round is over, the voting round will start and the nominated player with the most votes at the end will be elected. Players who are Royals will have votes count for 2 on them if they nominated themselves. Do note that if any one of those players is converted to Cult/Unseen they will still remain Royals. If you guys do not vote for a candidate then I will randomly make one of the nominated players the King. If there are 5 players left in the game, a new King cannot be elected.

The King can be Good or Bad. The starting King will be randomly assigned to either Blue Dragon or Cult/Unseen. Psycho and Neutral Kings are only possible in the event that an independent is nominated to become King. A Cult/Unseen King will not know their teammates.

Trials: after the majority is reached on a player, there will be a trial before the said player is lynched. Unlike the last game, the trial will not be split into two different phases. It will just be one phase where both the accused and the players can converse to decide the accused's outcome. During the trial, you may vote to execute or pardon the player. The King has the power to decide the accused's fate. What that means is they can save the accused or have them executed immediately regardless of the votes. This power is a one-shot. The King has other abilities, of course. The trial phase will last a minimum of 1-hour. After that, I can end immediately or decide to prolong it if the players wish so.

Logbook: a player may write whatever they want in here. In the event that they die, the logbook will be revealed. It will only be revealed the player is killed at night. To write in your logbook, simply go to your role pm and type Logbook: "xyz"(don't actually write xyz but what you want to type instead). You may update your logbook whenever you wish but you can't update it after you are dead.

Killer's Note: the killer of a player can leave a note behind which will be revealed at the end of the night. This note will not contain actual valuable information and is mainly used to just troll.

Whispering: even though I absolutely hate whispering, I will allow it for this game as there are some roles with abilities specifically meant for whispers. You may only send 1 whisper per day. You can only receive 2 whispers per day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes

Special: these roles do not belong to another class type due to their abilities that shape the game. These roles are unique, meaning that there can only be one. The King is an example of this.
Offensive: these roles can disrupt others with their abilities.
Support: these roles aid others by healing them or with other supportive abilities.
Killer: these roles have abilities that can kill. Either directly or indirectly.
Investigative: these roles can find information about another player's role.
Social: these roles can interact with another role through a chat system or with other social abilities.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write-ups & Feedback

In the write-up, you may find the deaths of a player. You may find any failed kills that occurred that night. You may find any attempted conversions that occurred that night, failed, or successful. You will not find the role or faction that killed X player. You will not find any other information about the actions that occurred during the night.

What type of feedback will you receive in your role pm? You will be told if you are bleeding/poisoned. You will be told if you have been healed from bleeding/poison but you will not be told of any other protection.

Every single player in the game will be told whether or not their action failed. They will specifically receive "action fail" as a message. Getting that type of result does not necessarily mean that you were role blocked. There are many other ways for an action to fail. A player WILL gain role block immunity if they get role blocked 3 times during the game. After the 3rd role block, they'll gain immunity. The player will only be immune to direct role blocks. Indirect role blocks like the Butler's Concentrated Wine ability will still cause their actions to fail. Role blocks do not accumulate during the night. If you get blocked twice in one night, it won't count as being blocked 2 times.

That's as far as feedback goes for role PMs. Anything else will be kept hidden from you.
Rules:
  1. Claiming: all types of claiming is legal and will have no mechanical consequence involved.
  2. Voting: to vote, please just write the word "vote" and the player name with it. All in bold. You do not need to unvote to change your votes.
  3. Cycles: each day and night phase will last 24-hours. In total, a 48-hour cycle. During the write-up, I will post a countdown timer for you guys to keep track of the time.
  4. Posting: you must post at least three times a day to be considered active. Failure to do so once will lead you into being mod-blocked. A second time will yield a substitution or replacement. I will publicly state at the end of the day phase which player has been mod-blocked.
  5. Dusk Phase: at the end of each day phase, there will be a dusk phase for you guys to continue talking while I get the write-up going. You may not vote or submit any day actions during this time. It will not always be officially announced. It begins right after the day ends or the vote cap has been reached.
  6. Majority Lynch: the lynch system I will be using is a majority. To lynch a player, you must reach the majority amount of votes on them.

Players:
1. @Finalbeta
2. @Zara
3. @Seraphoenix
4. @krogothwolf
5. @Kiwipom
6. @Fujishiro
7. @Light D Lamperouge
8. @Natalija
9. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
10. @Flower
11. @Cobra.
12. @Fallen Prince
13. @Sunita
14. @Melontonin
15. @Queen
16. @Reborn
17. @NeutralWatcher
18. @Marimo_420

Substitutes:
1. @Yo Tan Wa
2. @Don DaSlayer
3. @Jew D. Boy

With the exception of the King, all roles will be randomized. I might pull strings here and there if I don't like what I say. Please read all of the above so you can understand how this game will work. I will try my best to be consistent with feedback and write-up system. If there's something that you don't like or wish to be added, please do tell me and I will consider it.

There will be a dead chat in this game. If you do not wish to be added to the chat but would instead be a sub, please tell me beforehand. The priority of substitutions will go like this: Original Sub > Lynched Player > Night-killed Player.

Just say in or pick a number to join the game. It matters not which one you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Host: @Dragomir

Yoyoyo! It is Drago here, ready to host another Throne of Lies game! This time, I will be going more in-depth as for the gameplay of the game, so please read on.
Gameplay

Factions: town is called Blue Dragon. There are 2 scum teams. Cult and the Unseen. You can only have 1 of these teams in the game. Both have the power to convert during the night AS WELL AS faction kill. They will gain more powers as they convert Blue Dragon roles. They cannot convert 3rd party players nor can they convert the King. Do note that I will be randomizing which scum team starts the game so don't believe that because in the previous game there was a Cult so Unseen will be in for this one.

King: a player will be assigned the role at random before the start of the game. I will be personally assigning who gets to be King this game. I refuse to let a repeat of what happened in the Warrior Cats game with...ahem...anti-town town Finalbeta. That player will be officially announced as the King at the start of the game.

It is entirely possible to target the King. But, not every single ability can work on the King. Some can, some can't. It will be specified in your role pm whether or not a certain ability can target the King. It will say: cannot target the King. Yes, you can lynch the King and they can be killed during the night.

In the event that the King dies, a new King must be elected. In the day phase after the King has died, players may nominate themselves to become the new King When that self-nomination round is over, the voting round will start and the nominated player with the most votes at the end will be elected. Players who are Royals will have votes count for 2 on them if they nominated themselves. Do note that if any one of those players is converted to Cult/Unseen they will still remain Royals. If you guys do not vote for a candidate then I will randomly make one of the nominated players the King. If there are 5 players left in the game, a new King cannot be elected.

The King can be Good or Bad. The starting King will be randomly assigned to either Blue Dragon or Cult/Unseen. Psycho and Neutral Kings are only possible in the event that an independent is nominated to become King. A Cult/Unseen King will not know their teammates.

Trials: after the majority is reached on a player, there will be a trial before the said player is lynched. Unlike the last game, the trial will not be split into two different phases. It will just be one phase where both the accused and the players can converse to decide the accused's outcome. During the trial, you may vote to execute or pardon the player. The King has the power to decide the accused's fate. What that means is they can save the accused or have them executed immediately regardless of the votes. This power is a one-shot. The King has other abilities, of course. The trial phase will last a minimum of 1-hour. After that, I can end immediately or decide to prolong it if the players wish so.

Logbook: a player may write whatever they want in here. In the event that they die, the logbook will be revealed. It will only be revealed the player is killed at night. To write in your logbook, simply go to your role pm and type Logbook: "xyz"(don't actually write xyz but what you want to type instead). You may update your logbook whenever you wish but you can't update it after you are dead.

Killer's Note: the killer of a player can leave a note behind which will be revealed at the end of the night. This note will not contain actual valuable information and is mainly used to just troll.

Whispering: even though I absolutely hate whispering, I will allow it for this game as there are some roles with abilities specifically meant for whispers. You may only send 1 whisper per day. You can only receive 2 whispers per day.
Classes

Special: these roles do not belong to another class type due to their abilities that shape the game. These roles are unique, meaning that there can only be one. The King is an example of this.
Offensive: these roles can disrupt others with their abilities.
Support: these roles aid others by healing them or with other supportive abilities.
Killer: these roles have abilities that can kill. Either directly or indirectly.
Investigative: these roles can find information about another player's role.
Social: these roles can interact with another role through a chat system or with other social abilities.
Write-ups & Feedback

In the write-up, you may find the deaths of a player. You may find any failed kills that occurred that night. You may find any attempted conversions that occurred that night, failed, or successful. You will not find the role or faction that killed X player. You will not find any other information about the actions that occurred during the night.

What type of feedback will you receive in your role pm? You will be told if you are bleeding/poisoned. You will be told if you have been healed from bleeding/poison but you will not be told of any other protection.

Every single player in the game will be told whether or not their action failed. They will specifically receive "action fail" as a message. Getting that type of result does not necessarily mean that you were role blocked. There are many other ways for an action to fail. A player WILL gain role block immunity if they get role blocked 3 times during the game. After the 3rd role block, they'll gain immunity. The player will only be immune to direct role blocks. Indirect role blocks like the Butler's Concentrated Wine ability will still cause their actions to fail. Role blocks do not accumulate during the night. If you get blocked twice in one night, it won't count as being blocked 2 times.

That's as far as feedback goes for role PMs. Anything else will be kept hidden from you.
Rules:
  1. Claiming: all types of claiming is legal and will have no mechanical consequence involved.
  2. Voting: to vote, please just write the word "vote" and the player name with it. All in bold. You do not need to unvote to change your votes.
  3. Cycles: each day and night phase will last 24-hours. In total, a 48-hour cycle. During the write-up, I will post a countdown timer for you guys to keep track of the time.
  4. Posting: you must post at least three times a day to be considered active. Failure to do so once will lead you into being mod-blocked. A second time will yield a substitution or replacement. I will publicly state at the end of the day phase which player has been mod-blocked.
  5. Dusk Phase: at the end of each day phase, there will be a dusk phase for you guys to continue talking while I get the write-up going. You may not vote or submit any day actions during this time. It will not always be officially announced. It begins right after the day ends or the vote cap has been reached.
  6. Majority Lynch: the lynch system I will be using is a majority. To lynch a player, you must reach the majority amount of votes on them.

Players:
1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Zara
3. @Finalbeta
5. @Kiwipom

Substitutes:
1. @Yo Tan Wa
2. @Don DaSlayer

With the exception of the King, all roles will be randomized. I might pull strings here and there if I don't like what I say. Please read all of the above so you can understand how this game will work. I will try my best to be consistent with feedback and write-up system. If there's something that you don't like or wish to be added, please do tell me and I will consider it.

There will be a dead chat in this game. If you do not wish to be added to the chat but would instead be a sub, please tell me beforehand. The priority of substitutions will go like this: Original Sub > Lynched Player > Night-killed Player.

Just say in or pick a number to join the game. It matters not which one you do.

Put me in coach, same as usual
N10
Post automatically merged:

Let’s join forces if we can senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.