Character Discussion Rev Army: Are they frauds?

I like that the Revs have finally shown to be successful at something, but it still feels off that part of it was just because of Sabo getting framed.

I do like that they are more tactical and targeted in their actions compared to the other factions in the world.
I want to see how Oda resolves the plotline of Kuma giving himself to Vegapunk to be experimented on. Hopefully that will highlight Dragon’s foresight.

Sabo was created solely to unnecessarily fill Ace's gap, and I even doubt he was designed by Oda's own wishes. That's the Ace 2.0 thing, Sabo is one of those characters who feel out of place and improvised only because Ace was leaving the story.
Fair, but that’s not what most people mean when they say Ace 2.0

Hell, the person I quoted listed qualities that they both share, implying that he’s a clone because they’re very similar (which I don’t fully agree with) and not because they fill the same role of “Luffy’s brother” (which I agree with)

Last edited:
Stopped getting notifs.
Yeah, it seems Oda regretted killing Ace, and while Sabo does feel a tad weird, I'm still comfortable with the character and think he's different enough from Ace to be a valid and passable retcon.
And honestly, I sort of prefer Sabo over Ace.
Ace was cool but Sabo is fresh. He has a more unique dream/goal and fighting style bar the Mera Mera ofc.
I'd love to see more from Dragon, Sabo, and Ivankov. Cool characters with good designs and interesting powersets.

Sabo was created solely to unnecessarily fill Ace's gap, and I even doubt he was designed by Oda's own wishes. That's the Ace 2.0 thing, Sabo is one of those characters who feel out of place and improvised only because Ace was leaving the story.
I strongly disagree. Sabo honestly feels like hes The character more ingrained in the verse. If anything Ace was really just a Proto-Sabo, a placeholder until it was time for Oda to introduce Sabo and the revolutionaries.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
No there is no Fraudgenda with the Revos. It's just stupid fans coping on their edgelord shit and thinking they can raise the scoville levels in the room. But nah, they are some fellas that overthink their dumb headcanons and fanboi/fangirl shit.

They did nothing for 1000 chapters, so kinda yes.

For example, they could have took advantage of MF war to do what they did now (since Navy's elite soldiers around the world were called for the war).

But author can't handle these many groups at once and make something logical, so he could only wait for this moment.
And yes, now Oda finally started to do this, but it's kinda late I'd say. This is a manga with more than 1000 chapters, and it was like they didn't exist until now.