Questions & Mysteries Revisiting Akainu & Gorosei's conversation: IMU Connection

After the reverie events I think the conversation between Akainu & The Gorosei was interpreted wrong by a good portion of the fandom. Let's break this down panel by panel and look at the conversation again:

Panel #1:

Akainu here questions whether the orders about the Doflamingo situation were on orders from even higher than the Gorosei. Now initially came out that fans assumed he was talking about the Celestial Dragons, which led to many people claiming Celestial Dragons > Gorosei. But we find out at the reverie that the Gorosei are the highest Celestial Dragons in the world, and not only that in fact there is no higher AUTHORITY in the world than the Gorosei, meaning there's nobody above the Gorosei that the people actually know of:

Now I understand that this panel was actually meant to be a foreshadowing of IMU. Because Akainu isn't actually asking whether somebody above them gave them the orders, rather he's being "bratty" or so about it and essentially means.."Really bro? Y'all mfs telling me there's some magical higher up above y'all who gave the orders?? Come on bruh.. quit playing me"

Because to him the ultimate authority is the Gorosei, which is why he tells them to put an end to this at once, because to him they're the ones who actually did it:

Panel #2:

At the start when the panel had just dropped some also claimed that CP0 was directly under the CD and not the Gorosei. But I actually didn't understand this, because in this very same panel the Gorosei specifically say "We've placed this matter in CP0's hands". Meaning it was them who put CP0 in-charge of the situation regarding Doflamingo. But some fans ignored that and only looked at the "Celestial dragons' puppet has gone right over your heads!!", and assumed the CP0 can override what the Gorosei want them to do, to which the Gorosei reply with a harsh insult, "Shut your insolent mouth, Sakazuki!".

But yea, just thought it was interesting that this conversation was a foreshadowing to IMU's existence.

After the reverie events I think the conversation between Akainu & The Gorosei was interpreted wrong by a good portion of the fandom. Let's break this down panel by panel and look at the conversation again:

Panel #1:

Akainu here questions whether the orders about the Doflamingo situation were on orders from even higher than the Gorosei. Now initially came out that fans assumed he was talking about the Celestial Dragons, which led to many people claiming Celestial Dragons > Gorosei. But we find out at the reverie that the Gorosei are the highest Celestial Dragons in the world, and not only that in fact there is no higher AUTHORITY in the world than the Gorosei, meaning there's nobody above the Gorosei that the people actually know of:

Now I understand that this panel was actually meant to be a foreshadowing of IMU. Because Akainu isn't actually asking whether somebody above them gave them the orders, rather he's being "bratty" or so about it and essentially means.."Really bro? Y'all mfs telling me there's some magical higher up above y'all who gave the orders?? Come on bruh.. quit playing me"

Because to him the ultimate authority is the Gorosei, which is why he tells them to put an end to this at once, because to him they're the ones who actually did it:

Panel #2:

At the start when the panel had just dropped some also claimed that CP0 was directly under the CD and not the Gorosei. But I actually didn't understand this, because in this very same panel the Gorosei specifically say "We've placed this matter in CP0's hands". Meaning it was them who put CP0 in-charge of the situation regarding Doflamingo. But some fans ignored that and only looked at the "Celestial dragons' puppet has gone right over your heads!!", and assumed the CP0 can override what the Gorosei want them to do, to which the Gorosei reply with a harsh insult, "Shut your insolent mouth, Sakazuki!".

But yea, just thought it was interesting that this conversation was a foreshadowing to IMU's existence.
The only part that was very confusing to me was the "puppets of the tenryuubito" since i never really knew who they were referring too, but i agree that this was foreshadowing Imu.

That conversation was in essence just them throwing jabs at each other

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno about you but it would be way easier for me to deduce what they were talking if we knew how much of the truth Admirals know.
I wonder if there is some kind of process in the Navy where WG implements them what is happening in the core.