Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
G

Gorosei Informer

I was entry no 6, thanks very much for the praise in this thread for it and the votes for it too! Really made me happy to see those votes and especially such praise! I was reluctant to reveal that is was my entry before this was over, just felt it was better that way.

Post automatically merged:

Apart from the Conquerors' Haki bit, I really liked Entry 6. This line woulda been great to explain Sanji's perverted tendencies

That and "gentle sole" is a pretty funny way of him going easy on girls but still at least fighting them. Definitely my favorite of the bunch
That gentle sole and gentle-style martial art are special writing concept on its own.:steef:
Choosing between 3 and 6 was a hard decision. Whoever wrote No.6 did a really good job!
Thank you all so much! I really wanted to respond sooner after you all posted such nice feedback for my entry but I didn't want to give myself away until the contest was over.

My Gentle Sole was a spur of the moment idea, I can't believe I actually came up with that and I was pretty proud of it, especially now seing such postive reception for it!

Wait a minute....

Reception ( ๅ—ไป˜ ใƒฌใ‚ปใƒ—ใ‚ทใƒงใƒณ , Resepushon?): Sanji lifts one of his legs up high and hooks his foot around the opponent's neck, then uses that leg to smash the opponent's face into the ground hard. This attack is not named after anything food-related, but after the "Reception" that one gets when entering a restaurant.

(Did I really just make another pun in that same context?)

:gokulaugh::sanmoji::watchout::crazwhat:

Seriously though, I can't describe how happy this made me and still does right now! If I wasn't so self conscious, I would probably have Chopper danced IRL!

:lulz::chopoff:

I do have to say, Gentle Sole is definitely the best part of my rewrite there and maybe my best idea I've come up with for One Piece so far to, I concur with the praise for it and would love to see it canonised in OP somehow! Would be so fitting for Sanji imo! Gentle Sole - Gentle Soul and a Gentle Fist/Open Palm parody, what was I thinking? Lmao:yasu:

:usosmug::ihaha::finally:

Last edited by a moderator: