Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Entry 7

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will last a week right?
Yeah the poll's open for a week to allow people time to read. 500 word limit each is a lot haha, hope people make it all the way through each entry :catsweat:

The mods said Entertainment section can be used to post our writing. Do you wanna start?

On-topic: the participants amount is less than i thought, i thought there'd be at least 15 or something
I don't think people would make it through 15 entries tbh. 15 entries at 500 words apiece, that's 7.5k words. Almost a university thesis length :mihugh:

Yeah the poll's open for a week to allow people time to read. 500 word limit each is a lot haha, hope people make it all the way through each entry :catsweat:

I don't think people would make it through 15 entries tbh. 15 entries at 500 words apiece, that's 7.5k words. Almost a university thesis length :mihugh:
If it's ok to ask, how many entries did you sort through to get to those 7? Or did you just get 7 entries in total?

I only got 7 entries this time which is a good amount. If I got over 10 Iโ€™d consider splitting voting into two rounds with the top two being voted on separately. I donโ€™t think anyone wants to read 5k words in one thread lol.
Personally I don't have a problem with reading 5k words in a sitting, but I know from experience I type too much anyways usually so it might just be me but reading the above entries was rather quick anyways.
I guess I'm new to the forum so I don't rly know the size of it, but I guess just intuitively going by large forums like reddit or smth I expected a lot more. Ofc this doesn't diminish the quality or entertainment value here. Just sharing my impressions.

Personally I don't have a problem with reading 5k words in a sitting, but I know from experience I type too much anyways usually so it might just be me but reading the above entries was rather quick anyways.
I guess I'm new to the forum so I don't rly know the size of it, but I guess just intuitively going by large forums like reddit or smth I expected a lot more. Ofc this doesn't diminish the quality or entertainment value here. Just sharing my impressions.
The same here actually, writings in fanfiction.net that have solid story often spans from 10.000 words or above in one chapter. I actually wanna write and post it here regardless of my so-so grammar lol hope we can post and enjoy writing in this forum as well

Hello everyone and thanks for voting/participating in the rewrite a character competition! We had some really high quality entries, it's clear that some of you have put a lot of effort into reimagining the colourful characters of One Piece!

Now on to the results, the winner is

Entry #3 by @Light D Lamperouge !

Special mention to new user @ArdynIzunia who was runner up with entry #4!

@Light D Lamperouge 's writing prompt involves a Kuraigana Trio training exercise, with a little visit from Shanks! Stay tuned for next week's chapter to see what I come up with :lumazed:

To everyone else, thanks again for taking part, I hope you'll all join me for the next one!

I'll leave a link to this week's chapter of the story as well: https://archiveofourown.org/works/29781252/chapters/79142194

@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @solis @Ten Yaksha Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut
@Light D Lamperouge
@Red Dog
@Fuckthis3
@Akai2
@Finalbeta
@kentasaiba
@ranady
@Prince Kronos
@Amparezy
@Nana
@Sunita
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE