Rewrite this character tournament - One Piece edition

The weekend is here, if anyone has some spare time, consider updating or submitting an entry for the competition! I'll be closing entries around noon AEDT.

Invite or tag your friends if you think they might be interested :lunazing:

@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Ten Yaksha Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut
@Light D Lamperouge
@Red Dog
@Fuckthis3
@Akai2
@Finalbeta
@kentasaiba
@ranady
@Prince Kronos
@Amparezy
@Nana
@Sunita
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Jew D. Boy
@Bogard
@Panties Hunter
@Cyrus the Cactus
@Tris
@kumae
@nik87
@Nefertari Rhea
@Monarch
@Cinera
@Shishi
@Haoshoku
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@BossYimz
@Rivaille
@Reborn
@Geo
@Buggy D Clown
@Mikail
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Thabeast
@stormylife
@MasterD
@Camie
@Monet
@Sade
@Rukusho
@playa4321
@Dragomir
@HAJIKATA
@Reddot4
@Grumpy Zoro
@Aknolagon
@Ice devil slayer
@Zoro
@zorojurou
@Foxy Bunny
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@KiriNigiri
@RZ.119
@Greenbeard
@Queen
@Mr. Bushido
@Guymieux
@IceWitch
@Dark Hound
@RyumaZoro
@Himura
@Fenaker
@yorosenpai
@yj
@Sievas
@MarimoHeado
@Orojackson Refugee
@Gensui Sazid
@bblue
@Tamerani
@Zowo
@style
@Sword God Ryuma
@Yo Tan Wa
@Sentinel
@Kejon
@Topi Jerami
@HA001
@Zorojuro
@Patryipe
@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Just a member
@MarineHQ62
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@Zenos7
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Fiji
@Gangstalicios
@Don DaSlayer
@Natalija
@rednose
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Red Admiral
@Mihawksenpai
@Albino 👑
@Rukusho
@ShadyOjiro
@Shuyaku
@King7
@Fujishiro
@Garp the Fist
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@RayanOO
@ArdynIzunia
@uyuu
@stairs-kun

What are the rules?
Participants submit a 500 word or less essay explaining how they would rewrite any One Piece character. This can be some minor tweaks or could be a different direction or portrayal for the character. I’ve written a sample in the opening post to show what that might look like.

Basically write whatever you want as long as it fits within canon information given about the character. For example Sanji is always going to be a prince of Germa from North Blue, you can rewrite him to be more serious but you can’t rewrite him as say Capone’s cousin from South Blue.

Are you interested in joining?

take me off the tags please, thanks @Den_Den_Mushi
aight will do.

Participants submit a 500 word or less essay explaining how they would rewrite any One Piece character. This can be some minor tweaks or could be a different direction or portrayal for the character. I’ve written a sample in the opening post to show what that might look like.

Basically write whatever you want as long as it fits within canon information given about the character. For example Sanji is always going to be a prince of Germa from North Blue, you can rewrite him to be more serious but you can’t rewrite him as say Capone’s cousin from South Blue.

aight will do.
I’m interested but I don’t know if I have the time...
I will try to write something this weekend. If I don’t count me out.

The weekend is here, if anyone has some spare time, consider updating or submitting an entry for the competition! I'll be closing entries around noon AEDT.

Invite or tag your friends if you think they might be interested :lunazing:

@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Ten Yaksha Blother @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @Den_Den_Mushi @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut
@Light D Lamperouge
@Red Dog
@Fuckthis3
@Akai2
@Finalbeta
@kentasaiba
@ranady
@Prince Kronos
@Amparezy
@Nana
@Sunita
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Jew D. Boy
@Bogard
@Panties Hunter
@Cyrus the Cactus
@Tris
@kumae
@nik87
@Nefertari Rhea
@Monarch
@Cinera
@Shishi
@Haoshoku
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@BossYimz
@Rivaille
@Reborn
@Geo
@Buggy D Clown
@Mikail
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Thabeast
@stormylife
@MasterD
@Camie
@Monet
@Sade
@Rukusho
@playa4321
@Dragomir
@HAJIKATA
@Reddot4
@Grumpy Zoro
@Aknolagon
@Ice devil slayer
@Zoro
@zorojurou
@Foxy Bunny
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@KiriNigiri
@RZ.119
@Greenbeard
@Queen
@Mr. Bushido
@Guymieux
@IceWitch
@Dark Hound
@RyumaZoro
@Himura
@Fenaker
@yorosenpai
@yj
@Sievas
@MarimoHeado
@Orojackson Refugee
@Gensui Sazid
@bblue
@Tamerani
@Zowo
@style
@Sword God Ryuma
@Yo Tan Wa
@Sentinel
@Kejon
@Topi Jerami
@HA001
@Zorojuro
@Patryipe
@SHIHI
@KINGKONGGUN15
@Murilo
@Owl Ki
@Blackbeard
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@silverfire
@LolonoisZolo
@Akai
@Just a member
@MarineHQ62
@Jiihad
@Shanks Joestar
@ShishioIsBack
@baboura
@mad monk
@Zenos7
@Venom
@Daisuke Jigen
@Luffy is the mc
@Enma
@Ryuma
@Scarletmoon
@MasterD
@Trueprodigy
@Dark Admiral
@Artorias
@Silver
@Boboyo
@Fiji
@Gangstalicios
@Don DaSlayer
@Natalija
@rednose
@Gol D. Roger
@Pantheos
@Van
@Jo_Ndule
@Red Admiral
@Mihawksenpai
@Albino 👑
@Rukusho
@ShadyOjiro
@Shuyaku
@King7
@Fujishiro
@Garp the Fist
@VersusPhD
@Tobi
@salam22
@İsrafil2002
@BangMi
@RayanOO
@ArdynIzunia
@uyuu
@stairs-kun
Okay lets participate guys
Post automatically merged:

aight will do.
Btw is the deadline over?

Last edited:
I would rewrite Spandam to be an actual powerhouse but an hidden one.

The idea is that Spandam is a skimmer and a manipulator like his father therefore he was taught to hate strength. He was taught that the real power, the real strength, is the political one. But deep down he would always wanted to be a swordsman who is as strong as an elephant...he wants to be the most powerful man on earth (physically, politically, military). And after :

-Meeting Tom who was unapologetic about being the shipwright who made the Oro Jackson and determined to build the sea train
-Meeting Franky who was unapologetic to build warships and determined to save Tom
-Meeting Lucci who was unapologetic to take pleasure into killing and determined to apply the dark justice

He realized he did not have to be afraid of his dream. Yes, he likes skimming but he wants to be able to cutdown a mountain if need be. He started to fantasize on how powerful he will be if he could be the WSS and have Pluton.

To accomplish his objective, he would have ask Judge to make a Raid Suit for him, the WG a devil fruit, the CP-0 to have a sword from Wano, Vegapunk to make his Wano sword eat a devil fruit and finally start a secret swordsmanship training with a marine instructor.

He would have been in EL but he would not have fought the strawhats. Why? Because after seeing Franky destroy the Pluton blueprints, he realize that Nico Robin being free is the best way to get an antic weapon. He would have let Lucci deal with everything while hoping that the Mugiwaras strive. After the time skip he would have reappeared as the head of the CP-0 and would present himself as the antagonist on Lodestar.

I would rewrite Spandam to be an actual powerhouse but an hidden one.

The idea is that Spandam is a skimmer and a manipulator like his father therefore he was taught to hate strength. He was taught that the real power, the real strength, is the political one. But deep down he would always wanted to be a swordsman who is as strong as an elephant...he wants to be the most powerful man on earth (physically, politically, military). And after :

-Meeting Tom who was unapologetic about being the shipwright who made the Oro Jackson and determined to build the sea train
-Meeting Franky who was unapologetic to build warships and determined to save Tom
-Meeting Lucci who was unapologetic to take pleasure into killing and determined to apply the dark justice

He realized he did not have to be afraid of his dream. Yes, he likes skimming but he wants to be able to cutdown a mountain if need be. He started to fantasize on how powerful he will be if he could be the WSS and have Pluton.

To accomplish his objective, he would have ask Judge to make a Raid Suit for him, the WG a devil fruit, the CP-0 to have a sword from Wano, Vegapunk to make his Wano sword eat a devil fruit and finally start a secret swordsmanship training with a marine instructor.

He would have been in EL but he would not have fought the strawhats. Why? Because after seeing Franky destroy the Pluton blueprints, he realize that Nico Robin being free is the best way to get an antic weapon. He would have let Lucci deal with everything while hoping that the Mugiwaras strive. After the time skip he would have reappeared as the head of the CP-0 and would present himself as the antagonist on Lodestar.
Great rewrite, i hope many people contribute to this event