Rewrite this character tournament - One Piece edition

B

Ballel

That sounds like an interesting tournament but sadly I can't write. :lusalty:So I'm not going to participate this time.

And there is even an actual prize in this!
I've read some of your fanfiction and must say I liked it. Even tho I'm usually not that much into fanfic.

I will write a 750-1000 word bonus scene
How can you know beforehand how many words you are going to write? I can't imagine how one can start writing with a word limit in their head.:choppawhat:

That sounds like an interesting tournament but sadly I can't write. :lusalty:So I'm not going to participate this time.

And there is even an actual prize in this!
I've read some of your fanfiction and must say I liked it. Even tho I'm usually not that much into fanfic.

How can you know beforehand how many words you are going to write? I can't imagine how one can start writing with a word limit in their head.:choppawhat:
Ah that’s a shame. Next time I’ll tag you again and hopefully you’ll be more free to participate!

The amount you can write is usually limited by the complexity of the plot. If you’re going to write a mystery, it’s going to take a lot of words, more than most other genres. A simple plot usually translates well into a good story, just gotta work with the word count you’ve got :moonwalk:

Hey, my accounts pretty new and I can't DM you, is there just a waiting period on DMs on worst gen?
Hey thanks for participating, hopefully I can get your entry one way or another! @Bogard or @TheAncientCenturion can probably answer that question if they get this tag.

B

Ballel

Hey, my accounts pretty new and I can't DM you, is there just a waiting period on DMs on worst gen?
Welcome to the site!
Maybe it got something to do with your post count? I guess I 've read someone having the same problem some time ago. If that's the case then you just need to write more posts in order to be able to write PM's.

Ah that’s a shame. Next time I’ll tag you again and hopefully you’ll be more free to participate!
Uhm, thanks I guess. I'm actually surprised you tagged me in this because I thought you hate me.
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to be tagged by you. Just wasn't expecting it.

Bogard

You can't win
Hey thanks for participating, hopefully I can get your entry one way or another! @Bogard or @TheAncientCenturion can probably answer that question if they get this tag.
Yes, it's true. I made some changes, a new configuration that doesn't allow new users to DM until they have a certain amount of posts

Damn I don't know what to post about and just wanted to chime in here cause Lone showed me this contest basically D:
Oh well, not super important anyways. I'm not gonna force myself to post stuff just to get that requirement done, that would be stupid imo.
Do comments like this count as "posts" btw or does it have to be me starting a whole topic?

Thanks to all the quick answers btw!

Damn I don't know what to post about and just wanted to chime in here cause Lone showed me this contest basically D:
Oh well, not super important anyways. I'm not gonna force myself to post stuff just to get that requirement done, that would be stupid imo.
Do comments like this count as "posts" btw or does it have to be me starting a whole topic?

Thanks to all the quick answers btw!
Your message count is still 0 so I think you’re going to have to post in the manga or anime discussion section to meet the requirement. Alternatively if you have a trusted friend you can try and send me your entry through them, bearing in mind that because someone else sent it, you won’t be able to edit that particular PM if you have changes to make.

Your message count is still 0 so I think you’re going to have to post in the manga or anime discussion section to meet the requirement. Alternatively if you have a trusted friend you can try and send me your entry through them, bearing in mind that because someone else sent it, you won’t be able to edit that particular PM if you have changes to make.
It's not that important to me either way, but I guess I can ask someone to send it to you instead. Thanks for the suggestion :D