Versus Battle Riboku (Kingdom) vs One Piece

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Here a special concept.

Riboku from Kingdom, aka the greatest strategist in Kingdom, enters the One piece world.

He is still as strong as he is in Kingdom, so he wont ever be a powerhouse.

Do you think he can be Pirate King or Yonko with tactics and smart alone ?

He starts his adventures with basic knowledge of One piece world, as much knowledge as Luffy had when he started his adventure.

He can obvioulsy use weapons, gather people to help him, have a crew, make alliance etc etc.

Can he do it ? Or the strength factor will be too much to overcome ?

@Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @Kromage911 @Jailer @Bepo @MarineHQ62 @Bullet @kom5 @Xlaw @Mr. Anderson @Xione @Nel-Zel fiasco @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @Monet @Patryipe @Greenbeard @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa @Shanks @PuckTheGreat @Dark Admiral @FaradaySloth @mad monk @Enryu @Topi Jerami @Ninjashadow0209 @Adam 🍎 @Jorden625 @RealD @Luffy is the mc @Desolate Smaug @Bepo @Sugimoto 14 @God Buggy @Da evil Who @Destroya @Thururuzao @

Well using headcanon, and Riboku being a big brain character man would probably have yonko tier generals and multiple top commander level vassals, alliances he would make even with kingdoms in OP.

But he needs protection all the time tho, too much of a gap powerwise, he would get one shot by majority of the OP verse, so it's kind of a difficult feat to pull it off. And from wyat Roger hinted they would need the ancient weapons, which the voice of all things or CoC, or even both could play a role in that part also.

The more I think, leaning towards no. Wouldn't surprise me if the yonko would KO him with their CoC blast for example like fodders, or even CoC users at lower tiers than them.

D

Dragomir

Yeah, it's pretty much impossible for him to become one. He'll have to battle against top tiers at some point and he'll just die from collateral damage let alone an actual serious attack from one. At best he can join an already established crew with a strong captain and help them achieve Yonko status or become the Pirate King by being the crew's strategist.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
and by intelligence.
Smart wise Riboku can eat 99,99% of the cast. I see no insane tactical generals or great commander in One piece. In a war with prep Riboku can smoke lots of guys in One piece.

But he needs protection all the time tho, too much of a gap powerwise, he would get one shot by majority of the OP verse, so it's kind of a difficult feat to pull it off. And from wyat Roger hinted they would need the ancient weapons, which the voice of all things or CoC, or even both could play a role in that part also.
Yeah if Riboku can have an ancient weapon and strong guys under him, and play with thinsg like sea stones, some technology, etc he can go far in One piece.

which brings up the question, why would a power house listen and follow him?
I can see Riboku gathering follower for exemple if he goes in a country at war, he will help some people to revolt and win the war with great stratΓ©gy and he will have followers. There are a lot of small countries in one piece and they are at war (the germa clients) Riboku can do wonders there.

The One Piece verse is probably Ri Boku's worst nightmare. The only meaningful strategy that works is simply common sense or I'll just punch harder, both of which are meaningless if you aren't strong(DF/Haki), and it would be unlikely for a stronger person to be his "follower."

I think the supernatural verse that he would thrive in the most is something like Hunter x Hunter. If he was to learn Nen and create an ability, his intelligence coupled with his charisma would make him an extremely tricky/fearsome opponent.

Lol Riboku would conquer the world if he has the right army

Δ°f he would join the RA he would surely conquering the world

Nobody is so adapt to tactic and foreseeing as he is only Ousen matches him

He would predict every enemies move set a trap and ambush them

He would prob concentrate on seastones

Nah. No amount of tactics is going to let him react to fighters in the New World, hell late Paradise is arguably too far for Ribuko.
Unless he sits in an entire diffetent island and gets the battles transmitted by den den mushi's. He himself wont be participant in any battle.

Or give him CoO at least, as regardless of strategy they would still read his (army's) moves ahead of time unless he has that ability too for more unpredictability? Idk.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Unless he sits in an entire diffetent island and gets the battles transmitted by den den mushi's. He himself wont be participant in any battle.

Or give him CoO at least, as regardless of strategy they would still read his (army's) moves ahead of time unless he has that ability too for more unpredictability? Idk.
But OP usually follows the simple rule of, the weak follow the strong. I don't think Ribbie is getting a very fomridable crew if he's unable to back up his mind. Schemers in One Piece generally have very pitiful crews, Capone & Law reflect this perfectly.