Versus Battle Riboku (Kingdom) vs One Piece

But OP usually follows the simple rule of, the weak follow the strong. I don't think Ribbie is getting a very fomridable crew if he's unable to back up his mind. Schemers in One Piece generally have very pitiful crews, Capone & Law reflect this perfectly.
TAC, stop pls. Everyone knows you don't know who Riboku is nor reading the series he is in.

OT:
He can survive with some luck, and competent crewmates.
I read the part when King sinked Big Mom's ship to the ocean and make her invasion failed, for a moment.
Comparing the scene to what Riboku did, going all the way preventing the food supplies to ever reach Qin via river.

Comparing 2 scenes above, I can tell, if Beast Pirates have Riboku as their strategiest, then rest assured, Big Mom Pirates is finished there.
He wouldn't go half ass sending King alone and that's all, nobody patrolling the sea below waterfall nor the shore. He would take care of it and make sure Big Mom (and her crewmates) is really finished.

One piece is full of Stupid characters, from Yonkou to fodders. Plus Devil fruits exist, he can easily search for one that will enhance his fighting style the best and be one.

But the thing is Riboku is indeed smart intelligent but he'd lack motivation to chase something as stupid as Pirate King. He's not a man with desires so treasure would not mean much to him. Riboku is someone who'd be very much content owning a simple farm.

@RayanOO He probably can't make it if he becomes the Captain.

He bettet fits as competent captain's strategiest. Competent captain that can see his worth and knows he is a very loyal person. Unlike the Pedo King of Zhao.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is a dumbass that won't follow strategy 19 out of 20 times.
Big Mom is a dumbass who looked down on her subordinates (Katakuri) and can't tell their worth.
Kaido, doesn't seem Riboku can fit there the most.

Seems he fits the best as either Shanks / Blackbeard / Doffy's strategiest.
Well, Doffy lacks power but he values a loyal person and Riboku is very loyal to his country.
Shanks, Riboku fits well there. He can even suggesting Shanks to make alliance with Goroseis, earlier than Shanks ever thought about it.

Last edited:
The strength factor is too big to overcome for Riboku to pass the east blue saga, I say he stops at Kuro.
Now if Riboku started out as a marine. I say he can easily reach to where lady Tsuru is at with his smarts & wits.

Comparing 2 scenes above, I can tell, if Beast Pirates have Riboku as their strategiest, then rest assured, Big Mom Pirates is finished there.
He wouldn't go half ass sending King alone and that's all, nobody patrolling the sea below waterfall nor the shore. He would take care of it and make sure Big Mom (and her crewmates) is really finished.
The Beast Pirates would never listen to Ri Boku.
Just look at how Queen treats Jack the drought.

Even Blackbeard had to patiently wait and be a Yonko subordinate for many years until he found one of the strongest hax fruits, then he could finally assemble his own crew.

Last edited:
The Beast Pirates would never listen to Ri Boku.
Just look at how Queen treats Jack the drought.

Even Blackbeard had to patiently wait and be a Yonko subordinate for many years until he found one of the strongest hax fruits, then he could finally assemble his own crew.
Depends on Kaido.
If Kaido wants them to listen on Riboku, they will listen on Riboku.
And imo Kaido can listen to Riboku, he also acknowleged Jack's worth in the Rooftop although Jack was defeated.
King will acknowleged Riboku's worth, he called Jack as Dragdown yet the moment Jack went to Rooftop to assist Kaido, King acknowledged Jack doing the right thing.

Kaido and King will know Riboku's worth, the rest will know too or simply following Riboku's command in fear of Kaido.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Just look at Orochi, the guy isnt really strong yet with scheme and plot and crew can become much more than what he could have been.

But I agree that on how own Orochi wouldn’t have lasted long because he was weak and without Kaido to back him up he would have died long ago.

But Riboku is smarter than Orochi and 100 times better leader/charisma. I thin strong people will accept to follow / join / partner with Riboku.

But I can agree with @Topi Jerami as a captain it will be hard for Riboku.

Just look at Orochi, the guy isnt really strong yet with scheme and plot and crew can become much more than what he could have been.

But I agree that on how own Orochi wouldn’t have lasted long because he was weak and without Kaido to back him up he would have died long ago.

But Riboku is smarter than Orochi and 100 times better leader/charisma. I thin strong people will accept to follow / join / partner with Riboku.

But I can agree with @Topi Jerami as a captain it will be hard for Riboku.
Which crew do you think Riboku will fit the best?

Doffy values a loyal person, so he will value Riboku.
But even if Doffy has Riboku as his strategiest, imo nothing will change. He will still stuck in Dressrosa, can't topple Kaido or other Yonko, let alone making Doffy the Pirate King, because of powerlevel gap.

Big Mom doesn't respect Katakuri, so the dumb bitch probably won't respect Riboku either and stays being the usual clown she is.

I said Riboku doesn't really fit in Beast Pirates. But on more thought, seems he will fit very well there.
Kaido really respect a competent man. He respected Jack even when he failed in Rooftop.
He kinda respected Oden and executed the old hag for interfering the duel. He starts to respect Luffy compared to during act 1.
So, Kaido (and King) will respect Riboku too. And with Riboku as their brain, not 100% sure but I can imagine Kaido being the Pirate King.

Whitebeard Pirates. Let's imagine that Whitebeard had Riboku as his strategiest before he stormed to Marineford. As long the goal is to save Ace and not merely sinking Marineford, Whitebeard Pirates still wouldn't stand a chance to win. The result will still the same.

Blackbeard Pirates. This is hard to predict, if Riboku works as Blackbeard's strategiest. How far can things change:
- When Blackbeard tried to pursue Straw Hats to Skypea but their raft ended up got destroyed. -> seems Riboku can think a solution for this easily thus Blackbeard Pirates can go to Skypea smoothly.
- When Blackbeard tried to invade Impel Down but they all got defeated by Magellan's poison. -> I don't remember how great Riboku is at collecting infos. If he can get info about Magellan's DF, then Blackbeard Pirates wouldn't get defeated by Magellan at all.

- Red Hair Pirates. Shanks is portrayed to be a cunning fox and has a brain, yet still not as smart as Riboku. So only difference is, it won't be Shanks that makes the idea to apply as Gorosei's bitch, it would be Riboku's idea.

If he becomes a strategist then it's over for these stupid one piece characters
Lets say he was the strategist for this raid
5000 people sneaked in and the beast pirates didn't notice but they were too stupid to do anything
If Riboku was here they would have come with bombs and put them everywhere
Poison the food and drinks
Get the gas weapons and use Queen's virus that Chopper already discovered in Udon on the beast pirates
Destroy their weapons
Change those bracelets on Kaido's hands with Kairoski using Law's fruit
Before the battle even started

The fact you nerfed him to being superhuman+ which he is means he won't get far. One Piece is a verse built off respect and if you're weaker than the Baroque Works then no one would want to follow you lol.

If Riboku was as strong as a Warlord then he'd be pretty dangerous with his intelligence.

As much as I loves Riboku, he simply can't become the PK with just tactics and brain alone. That's basically impossible without the strength to back it up. If he eats a OP devil fruit and start learning haki, and maybe joined a strong pirate crew as a strategist like many other people have said (I think Blackbeard Pirates will fits Riboku the most). Thus, the dream of Teach being the PK and the King of the World is assured.:zehaha:

If they were transported to OP world, characters like Riboku, Ei Sei, Ryo Fui, Ousen, Shin, and Renpa all would get CoC anyway.

They can KO the weak willed character like Sanji without even putting a direct fight.