Versus Battle Rika vs agito

Who wins

• Total voters
Battle of the titans

Who wins here ?

I will give it to agito considering he is strengthened by sukuna’s output and u need a oneshot technique to put him down like Makora
Even gojo’s black flashes aren’t enough

Agito
A black flash punch from gojo would one shot rika
Also lighting attacks would destroy rika even tough we didnt see them vs gojo bcs infinity

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Battle of the titans

Who wins here ?

I will give it to agito considering he is strengthened by sukuna’s output and u need a oneshot technique to put him down like Makora
Even gojo’s black flashes aren’t enough
Yuta was confident he could’ve taken care of both Mahoraga and Agito with Rika, Rika did just handle hundreds if not thousands of semi grade 1+ cursed spirits, which also housed a couple of disaster spirits, which Yuta utilized Rika power to handle that while he dealt with Kenjaku… meanwhile what we’ve even hasn’t been her own trill powers more so listening to Yuta mainly to reduce collateral damage and be an aid yet she is the most powerful Cursed Spirit - Vengeful at that, so it should be a given independently she has her own DE.

I’d put Agito on special grade/disaster curse level. Geto also stated that Rika was so powerful that out against any sorcerer victory is almost assured with Rika. Agito was able to tank a Gojo black flash which is a pretty insane feat given that same punch was able to lights out Sukuna.

as of rn I’d still give this to Rika given she handled Kenjakus stored cursed spirits which would be much stronger than what Geto had used against Yuta in Zero. Prior to that I’d given this fight to Agito. Gojo also considered Rika a threat meanwhile he treated and viewed Agito as a play toy regardless of tanking his black flash.

durability wise Agito edges out Rika but Rika will speed blitz Agito. the difference is RCT does Rika have this ability and is she able to use all of the stored CT and CW?

Rika extreme diffs

Yuta was confident he could’ve taken care of both Mahoraga and Agito with Rika, Rika did just handle hundreds if not thousands of semi grade 1+ cursed spirits, which also housed a couple of disaster spirits, which Yuta utilized Rika power to handle that while he dealt with Kenjaku… meanwhile what we’ve even hasn’t been her own trill powers more so listening to Yuta mainly to reduce collateral damage and be an aid yet she is the most powerful Cursed Spirit - Vengeful at that, so it should be a given independently she has her own DE.
yuta was seeing his sensei in pinch and wanted to help him out , him being "confident "doesnt matter shit here
heck he even apologised later on after seeing the crazy ass moves gojo had to pull out to beat agito and mahoraga
and that is very different than a simple 1v1 of just agito and rika

how tf did that have any disaster spirits ??? HUH
u do know disaster spirits are only the cursed spirits in shibuya ??
its this gang

beating a bunch of grade 1s aint impressive at all , agito can easily take them out with his aoe attacks
now rika has her own DE ??? WTF
crazy ass headcanon
I’d put Agito on special grade/disaster curse level. Geto also stated that Rika was so powerful that out against any sorcerer victory is almost assured with Rika.
its cause rika is much more than just a punching machine , she can be a storage of cursed techniques and even a vessel for immense cursed energy
but here i am strictly talking abt her being a punching machine
and btw yuta with even original rika would have lost to geto ( if he had all of his cursed spirits )
given that same punch was able to lights out Sukuna.
never did
and that shit blew a hole through agito but agito healed it in seconds , thats her hax

as of rn I’d still give this to Rika given she handled Kenjakus stored cursed spirits which would be much stronger than what Geto had used against Yuta in Zero.
not really , geto had a lot of store and that beating some fodder cursed spirits aint shit

Gojo also considered Rika a threat meanwhile he treated and viewed Agito as a play toy regardless of tanking his black flash.
gojo low diffs rika

durability wise Agito edges out Rika but Rika will speed blitz Agito. the difference is RCT does Rika have this ability and is she able to use all of the stored CT and CW?
she cant

rika is the queen of curses, words are unnecessary
basically u cant prove anything
Cause being " the queen of curses " didnt save her from the ass whooping ishigori gave her

Agito looked massively unimpressive and was downplayed a shit ton by Gojo but Rika doesn’t have anywhere near as good feats as tanking a Black Flash or fast regen. Agito for now but that can change depending on what Rika does to 20F Sukuna.

Agito looked massively unimpressive and was downplayed a shit ton by Gojo but Rika doesn’t have anywhere near as good feats as tanking a Black Flash or fast regen. Agito for now but that can change depending on what Rika does to 20F Sukuna.
Famous power creep of manga is a thing.

To be honest based on what I saw from Rika at Culling Game I'm already surprised Sukuna didn't instantly vanished her.

Cause being " the queen of curses " didnt save her from the ass whooping ishigori gave her
yeaaah...no.

ryu has greatest ce output among the players and greatest ce output in history

ryu has the same attack output, whether he's using ct or not

rika has almost the same output when she's fully manifested. almost the same as strongest ce output in history

rika was hit by ryu, when her full release was already ended. she took a punch with strongest ce output in history, while being in lesser form. yeah, it will be strong for her in fully manifested form, but the only reason she was trashed by that punch is thar full release was ended by that time

Post automatically merged:

full released rika beats agito:kayneshrug:

Famous power creep of manga is a thing.

To be honest based on what I saw from Rika at Culling Game I'm already surprised Sukuna didn't instantly vanished her.
Yuta and Rika definitely got stronger in the timeskip. But maybe her not being fully manifested saves her from getting one-tapped or something.

I expect Rika to do something at least. If she can put up anywhere near a mid-diff for Sukuna then that’s >>>>>> Agito who got wasted by Gojo.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
yuta was seeing his sensei in pinch and wanted to help him out , him being "confident "doesnt matter shit here
heck he even apologised later on after seeing the crazy ass moves gojo had to pull out to beat agito and mahoraga
and that is very different than a simple 1v1 of just agito and rika

how tf did that have any disaster spirits ??? HUH
u do know disaster spirits are only the cursed spirits in shibuya ??
its this gang

beating a bunch of grade 1s aint impressive at all , agito can easily take them out with his aoe attacks
now rika has her own DE ??? WTF
crazy ass headcanon

its cause rika is much more than just a punching machine , she can be a storage of cursed techniques and even a vessel for immense cursed energy
but here i am strictly talking abt her being a punching machine
and btw yuta with even original rika would have lost to geto ( if he had all of his cursed spirits )

never did
and that shit blew a hole through agito but agito healed it in seconds , thats her hax

not really , geto had a lot of store and that beating some fodder cursed spirits aint shit

gojo low diffs rika

she cant

Yuta didn’t apologize for seeing Gojo fight Agito he apologized cause he’d be an overall burden to him against Sukuna overall….

sukuna didn't oneshot rika, though he oneshotted ryu, who u used as example.
so current sukuna is weaker than ryu? or you used wrong example for your agenda?

:suresure:
looool what the hell is this stupid scaling
ima reply to this after the chapter drops , u cant discuss spoilers outside the spoilers chat

sukuna didn't oneshot rika, though he oneshotted ryu, who u used as example.
so current sukuna is weaker than ryu? or you used wrong example for your agenda?
i forgot to reply to this , my bad

and as u can see sukuna can easily oneshot rika just like ryu did

he just needs to aim at the head like he did with ryu
the sukuna who fought yuta and rika is also weaker than the one against ryu due to his output and gojo's brain damage

and rika also doesnt have any special abilities of her own , all she got is her laser beam and punches
which i think can easily be healed by agito who tanked gojo's blue punch amped with black flash like nothing

in order for rika to kill agito , she will need to shoot a laser beam through agito's head and thats with the assumption that it can even fully pierce agito's brain

rika's beam hasnt shown any impressive feat