Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

Cause i believe his more beast like form is his awakening

Yeah except it says "hybrid (manbeast form)" right there lmao

The v2 hybrid is weird except we saw Kaku and Lucci play with their forms, maybe others too that I don't remember offhand. If it was supposed to be awakening and went low-key like that it's the dumbest thing ever

I need a hangover cure
Post automatically merged:

:josad: It ain’t, that’s such minimal changes. Oda always highlights awakening too.
Luffys awakening form
  • Turns white
  • Curly eyebrows
  • Double ringed eyes
  • Hair changes
Kaido stronger form
  • Physically bulks up
  • Curly eyebrows
  • Double ringed eyes
  • Teeth change
  • Nose change
Its a more beast like transformation that makes him stronger and has some similarities to luffy's awakening. Dont think kaido straight up saying he has awakening is necessary. Especially when katakuri had it and acted like him having it was plain obviously something he could do.
Kaido himself even explaining how zoan awakening work to luffy even clarifying the difference between zoan and paramecia awakening. Kaido himself being the strongest zoan

Doflamingo had it, katakuri had it, Like kaido and linlin are obviously awakened

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffys awakening form
  • Turns white
  • Curly eyebrows
  • Double ringed eyes
  • Hair changes
Kaido stronger form
  • Physically bulks up
  • Curly eyebrows
  • Double ringed eyes
  • Teeth change
  • Nose change
Its a more beast like transformation that makes him stronger and has some similarities to luffy's awakening. Dont think kaido straight up saying he has awakening is necessary. Especially when katakuri had it and acted like him having it was plain obviously something he could do.
Kaido himself even explaining how zoan awakening work to luffy even clarifying the difference between zoan and paramecia awakening. Kaido himself being the strongest zoan

Doflamingo had it, katakuri had it, Like kaido and linlin are obviously awakened
Oda isn’t giving these characters awakening without saying they’re awakened. Those abilities up the ante of a fight and build tension lol. There’s no point (or reason to suspect) Oda his awakening.

Cause i believe his more beast like form is his awakening

It's obvious. None of the other explanations people have make any sense.
"It's like Chopper using points" -- explained via Rumble Ball changing frequency of his Devil Fruit form.
"It's a minimal change" -- it's still a change, and it looks exactly like what an awakening should look like.
"Oda would have said it", Maybe Oda expected you to have eyes and common sense but sadly he overrated his audience.

Apparently not since they didn’t show it.
Zoan awakening
A stronger more beast like transformation
Something kaido showed

Paramecia
Allows you to use apply your devil fruit abilities to your surroundings outside of you yourself
Sometimes linlin has shown multiple times

We already got the explanation of what each awakening looks like
We already got to see them apply those abilities