Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

from reddit:

Seems like it's bigger than I expected. The full index doesn't show, but it's at least 10 pages, and it's more than just scrapped contents. Seems there's a lot of recapping of Roger's life, and the mystery of the last Road Poneglyph (I found it weird they put a focus on it, since I don't think it's been addressed inside the story).

The book lists three possible locations for the last Poneglyph:

• Elbaf
  • Vira
  • Hachinosu
Of course it's not saying it has to be in one of these, but I find it very, very interesting that Vira is singled out like this, next to two really important islands.

Also, we are getting a Rocks recap, so we may get new information.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
We need Supernova stories man. What we’re they up to these 2 years? I wanna hear about the New World wars.
Kid got bodied by yonko commanders (killer as well)
Law - rocky port incident + protect caesar clown
Apoo got bodied by officers
Bege joined big mom
Urouge bodied commanders
Hawkins joined kaido
Drake joined kaido
Bonney is unknown

from reddit:

Seems like it's bigger than I expected. The full index doesn't show, but it's at least 10 pages, and it's more than just scrapped contents. Seems there's a lot of recapping of Roger's life, and the mystery of the last Road Poneglyph (I found it weird they put a focus on it, since I don't think it's been addressed inside the story).

The book lists three possible locations for the last Poneglyph:

• Elbaf
  • Vira
  • Hachinosu
Of course it's not saying it has to be in one of these, but I find it very, very interesting that Vira is singled out like this, next to two really important islands.

Also, we are getting a Rocks recap, so we may get new information.
is this already confirmed? I mean the possible location of the last poneglyph