Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I swear if the 10th Blackbeard captain is Moria :seriously:
Blackbeard is going to steal Whitebeard and Ace's corpses, I'm still calling it. As long as Moria can reunite with Hogback, he can still make zombies. This also opens the door to Zombie Kaido... and Zombie Rocks himself, potentially, if Blackbeard knows where his corpse is.

B

Ballel

Shanks tells whitebeard blackbeard was the one who gave him the scar! IT WAS ON HIS WAY TO EAST BLUE!
Post automatically merged:

Shanks tells whitebeard blackbeard was the one who gave him the scar! IT WAS ON HIS WAY TO EAST BLUE!
on his way to east blue? When he came from grandline?

Because it is like saying Beta version of video game is canon to final version video game.

‘’Like paper Mario sticker star is supposed to have chain chomp as partner in beta version.

Finalized paper Mario sticker star don’t have any partners.

This book is just oda drafts and you should not take seriously bro.
Maybe because I don't see the seriousness of the need to list items related to a shonen series as canon vs. non-canon is why asked why. For a fictional piece that spans years upon years, I would expect there to be "discrepancies".

I enjoy the perspective of fictional pieces with parallels, rather like Fire Emblem. What is canon vs. canon? All are canon and non-canon. Related just to Three Houses, what house will you choose? They are all viable and "true".

Yall want a little bit of interesting info.

名称不明 冥王レイリーや海軍大将 “藤虎”の持つ刀など、未判明の名刀も数知れず・・

Name unknown
There are also numerous swords such as the sword of the Dark Lord Rayleigh and the sword of the naval general "Fujitora" that have not yet been identified.
Since fuji katana is a meito, oda might make it supreme grade since thats what the sword is in real life

"Real World Meito - a blade that resembles Fujitora's was classified as a saijo o wazamono (Supreme Grade) blade."

https://twitter.com/eminiteable/status/1422864826498490368/photo/1

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yall want a little bit of interesting info.

名称不明 冥王レイリーや海軍大将 “藤虎”の持つ刀など、未判明の名刀も数知れず・・

Since fuji katana is a meito, oda might make it supreme grade since thats what the sword is in real life

"Real World Meito - a blade that resembles Fujitora's was classified as a saijo o wazamono (Supreme Grade) blade."

Everyone have meito now