Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

Blackbeard is going to steal Whitebeard and Ace's corpses, I'm still calling it. As long as Moria can reunite with Hogback, he can still make zombies. This also opens the door to Zombie Kaido... and Zombie Rocks himself, potentially, if Blackbeard knows where his corpse is.
The zombie aren't as strong as the original, remember the zombie Ryuma for example

We knew that BB had 10 titanic captains since Dressrosa, can't be Moria who only went to BB's island to get Absalom which happened in Wano arc.

Either some other known character or a new character entirely.
You're spot on

It can't be Kuzan either then because Gatz's line on the 10 captains implies they're all famous and public knowledge

Meanwhile nobody knew Kuzan had allied himself BB other than the Gorosei at that point

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
The zombie aren't as strong as the original, remember the zombie Ryuma for example
You're right, they are weaker: the Zombies are cheap war-labor who have a weakness that's not easy to deal with (salt). Keep in mind Luffy was beating up Zombies left and right, and still got overwhelmed, because they don't die, they just get back up.

Imagine what Marineford looks like if Whitebeard is physically incapable of dying unless he swallows enough salt. Good luck.

Also, we've seen Blackbeard be able to extract DF powers (IE lineage factor) from people (Whitebeard, Absalom). It's entirely possible that Blackbeard could give Zombies DF powers, the same way Vegapunk is capable of turning weapons into animals using Zoans. If a gun can turn into a dog, a Zombie can get DF powers, dang it.

God, how in the fuck did I end up in this forum shilling for Gecko Moria? Oi. I guess I just love his fruit that much.

I'd imagine Aokiji was the 10th Titanic Captain, but then either betrayed Blackbeard, or was kicked off, opening the door for Moria.
Post automatically merged:

Ryoukugyu has a Black Blade....could also possibly be a Supreme Grade Sword

Fujitora probably has a Supereme Grade Sword

Admirals always eating.:yearight:
Even when Green Bull isn't eating, he's eating, the absolute madlad.

The 10 titanic captains were known since Dressrosa, Aokiji's affiliation with BB was only known in that arc with Burgess questioning his agenda, the 10th titanic captain is neither Aokiji or Moria, has to be someone else.

If Moria joins BB they will gain additional ships and make Moria/Aokiji the 11th/12th titanic captains

10th captain is some other known character, or a new character/a character whose name got mentioned but never appeared, some shit like that.

You're right, they are weaker: the Zombies are cheap war-labor who have a weakness that's not easy to deal with (salt). Keep in mind Luffy was beating up Zombies left and right, and still got overwhelmed, because they don't die, they just get back up.

Imagine what Marineford looks like if Whitebeard is physically incapable of dying unless he swallows enough salt. Good luck.

Also, we've seen Blackbeard be able to extract DF powers (IE lineage factor) from people (Whitebeard, Absalom). It's entirely possible that Blackbeard could give Zombies DF powers, the same way Vegapunk is capable of turning weapons into animals using Zoans. If a gun can turn into a dog, a Zombie can get DF powers, dang it.

God, how in the fuck did I end up in this forum shilling for Gecko Moria? Oi. I guess I just love his fruit that much.

I'd imagine Aokiji was the 10th Titanic Captain, but then either betrayed Blackbeard, or was kicked off, opening the door for Moria.
Post automatically merged:

Even when Green Bull isn't eating, he's eating, the absolute madlad.
Weren't the zombies using techniques belonging to the shadow they were given?... if that's the case, giving Whitebeard a fodder's shadow wouldn't cut it.

Moria ability could have been very terrifying...for example the MC of Solo Leveling, Sung-Jin Woo, uses a similar ability and he's like a god in his universe.

The 10 titanic captains were known since Dressrosa, Aokiji's affiliation with BB was only known in that arc with Burgess questioning his agenda, the 10th titanic captain is neither Aokiji or Moria, has to be someone else.

If Moria joins BB they will gain additional ships and make Moria/Aokiji the 11th/12th titanic captains

10th captain is some other known character, or a new character/a character whose name got mentioned but never appeared, some shit like that.
Never mention an Admiral in the same class as trashkos

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Not really. These books and vivre cards are nothing more than editors retelling information (and adding small stuff that don’t affect the story) in a collectible fashion to gain money. I don’t expect to get any actual info from any
Nah.
At the end lf the day, these are just recaps of some important plot points relating to the final saga. Like a preview of the most important players and possible destinations.
And besides, it's coming out during a break month where anything OP related is welcome.
Fair, I will then lower my expectations drastically and just skim over those databooks. No deep dive.