Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Weren't the zombies using techniques belonging to the shadow they were given?... if that's the case, giving Whitebeard a fodder's shadow wouldn't cut it.

Moria ability could have been very terrifying...for example the MC of Solo Leveling, Sung-Jin Woo, uses a similar ability and he's like a god in his universe.
Good points, I need to reread Thriller Bark and see how Ryuma operated with Brook's inside of him. Ryuma still clearly had some level of Will, but I can't remember his attacks off the top of my head.

Yeah, it's sad, if Moria hadn't given up, and had formed another crew and kept getting stronger, he could have been stronger than Doffy, IMO.

Hmmm... is there any weak Yonkou territory Blackbeard and Moria could use to farm shadows?

Even with a good deal of her forces gone, Whole Cake has plenty of strong fighters. Your point is that you'd need a strong fighter with Whitebeard's fighting style to take advantage of his corpse's power. If only Moria could find a tall guy who uses Polearm weapons like Whitebeard, and a fire-based Devil Fruit user like Ace, and steal their shadows.

Uh oh Katakuri

Oh no Oven

Thanks for your comment, I wouldn't have made this connection otherwise. Katakuri's shadow is perfect for Whitebeard's corpse, and Oven's shadow is perfect for Ace's. My Zombie Rocks theory is alllll coming together, whoooo!

:crybeard:

Blackbeard and Moria are coming to Whole Cake/have went to Whole Cake. This is why the Big Mom Pirates haven't attacked Wano yet. They had to haul ass back to Whole Cake Island since Blackbeard was ransacking it.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Good points, I need to reread Thriller Bark and see how Ryuma operated with Brook's inside of him. Ryuma still clearly had some level of Will, but I can't remember his attacks off the top of my head.

Yeah, it's sad, if Moria hadn't given up, and had formed another crew and kept getting stronger, he could have been stronger than Doffy, IMO.

Hmmm... is there any weak Yonkou territory Blackbeard and Moria could use to farm shadows?

Even with a good deal of her forces gone, Whole Cake has plenty of strong fighters. Your point is that you'd need a strong fighter with Whitebeard's fighting style to take advantage of his corpse's power. If only Moria could find a tall guy who uses Polearm weapons like Whitebeard, and a fire-based Devil Fruit user like Ace, and steal their shadows.

Uh oh Katakuri

Oh no Oven

Thanks for your comment, I wouldn't have made this connection otherwise. Katakuri's shadow is perfect for Whitebeard's corpse, and Oven's shadow is perfect for Ace's. My Zombie Rocks theory is alllll coming together, whoooo!

:crybeard:

Blackbeard and Moria are coming to Whole Cake/have went to Whole Cake. This is why the Big Mom Pirates haven't attacked Wano yet. They had to haul ass back to Whole Cake Island since Blackbeard was ransacking it.
Moria is dead
Doc Q took his fruit, get it right smh

So blackbeard hires prostitutes to seduce sanji into being the 10th. Obviously that one was a joke but I feel like the 10th will be someone closer to the strawhats that we wouldn't expect, that's the only reason I see oda leaving it out for now. Unless he just hasn't decided yet lol

Looking at the hidden Titanic Captain it seems you can see a pair of horn-like hair on top which REALLY looks like Moria's
No it doesn't. It looks like Lindbergh. If it was Moria then it's not really worthy of building up this much mystery around it.
Honestly unless you guys are seeing a better quality version than I see here I don't see anything that even resembles a clue, it looks like they intentionally made it so there was no evidence in the picture...